0036

MELODY JANKS

       Answering the door, I opened it for pryce

       Answering the door, I opened it for pryce. He was here to pick up kato. He wanted to spend a little more time with him so he asked me if he could take him, and i said yes i don't think i would ever really tell him no.

     if he was willing to take the baby from off my hands i appreciated it because as much as i loved watching my son he could be a handful, when pryce takes him out he always comes back so chill and easier to deal with.

       "Wait let me clean him up" i told pryce, hoping that he would just stay at the door because i had terry over and i could sense that there was some tension between the two, but instead of pryce waiting at the door he followed me to the living room and there he stood and terry just side eyed him as i picked kato up from out of his chair.

      i grabbed a napkin and wiped off my baby's face he had just had some chicken and carrots and the carrots were left all over his cute little face.

     I grabbed his bag that was full with diapers and his toys and I handed them over to Pryce and we walked over towards the door.

"Why everytime i come over here that nigga looking like he wanna kill me or sum?" pryce asked me and i shrugged my shoulders acting as if i didn't know when i did in fact know the reason why.

       "I don't know pryce, can we please not start this?" I asked him and he nodded his head taking kato from out of my hands.

"Shit imma drop it now, but im not finna keep letting it happen. Tell that nigga to chill on me, the fuck is his problem for real" pryce scoffed, before he left he let me give kato a couple a kisses before leaving.

    I closed and locked the door heading back over to the living room, back to where Terry was. I was just waiting for him to say some shit because I knew it was coming any minute now.

     "When you gone tell him melody?" He fixed his gaze on me, his eyes burning with curiosity and impatience, he was making me feel uncomfortable.

"I told you I'll tell him soon, Terry," I said, trying to brush him off. But he persisted, and it was clear that he wouldn't let the topic go.

"When is soon, Melody? I've given you four weeks or even more than that," he said, shaking his head.

  "You got this nigga over here playing daddy to my son, if you wont tell him i will"  terry shrugged his shoulders

      Thats the thing i didnt know how i was going to tell pryce he wasnt kato's real father. He loved that little boy so much, he was basically there for everything. 

      i would hate to have to break it too him. Ive been trying to come across it and bring it to his attention but i couldnt allow myself too so i just kept letting him see kato until i came up with how i was going to tell him.

     which i still havent came up with a way yet and terry was pressing me about it even more and more.

     "Please just give me a little more time terry, i tell him" i said

    Pryce was going to be so crushed when he hears that kato isnt his and i didnt want to be the one to witness it, plus everything had been going so well lately between us and aaliyah telling him now would just ruining things.

      I was on a good path with aaliyah she even invited me to their wedding i just wanted for all that be over with and then i would get the courage to finally tell him the truth.

   It wasnt like i knew he wasnt his, i had three men who i knew could of possibly had been the father the first one was devin, then pryce, and lastly terry.

       When the lady had did my test for me she had told me pryce was the father and we were set on it but then i kept getting calls, but i never responded to them until one day i did.

      she had told me that the results were mixed up and neither was devin or pryce the father it was terry and by then i just began to panic because pryce was already set on being in kato's life i told terry everything but i didnt tell pryce, specifically because i didnt know how to tell him.

        I was avoiding it for as long as i could but i knew i couldnt have avoid it any much more longer.

    terry didnt like the fact that i allowed pryce to still continue to watch kato, he wanted me to just tell him and i couldnt do that atleast right now.  I knew i couldnt keep lying to him tho.

"Alright melody, you got until after that lil wedding shit to tell him"

"If you dont tell him" terry starts off making me yeah yeah him

"Yeah yeah, i heard you" i said going over to the couch taking a seat on it and rubbing my hands in my face. Damn pryce was going to hate me once he finds out just when things start to get good.

     the way this book finna do a whole time skip real soon & be the end.