0014

PRYCE WATKINS

           I sat back messing with the lil naps in my hair As I listened to my younger brother Blame me for the reason why Aaliyah wasn't coming to visit no more

As I listened to my younger brother Blame me for the reason why Aaliyah wasn't coming to visit no more.

     Today was supposed to be the day. I ain't know I was gonna be this low every since she told me she might not come no more. Plus she ain't really been texting me back like she normally does so she most definitely not coming.

" you hungry fool?" Kel's scrawny ass asked me as he looked up at me for about a minute or so waiting on me too answer him.

" yeah for sho I could go for a quick burger and sum fries to be honest" I shrugged my shoulders.

   Kel pulled out his phone and started typing.

"ight lets go to Dairy Queen then" he picked up the keys from off my short small wooden table, then headed straight for the door with me following Right behind him.

    He slapped my back in " she's just a girl man . You changing yo whole mood for her? I remember when you ain't even care too text shorty " Kel mentioned.

   I scrunched up my face. What does this nigga expect. When you gotta random number texting you, what you supposed to do hold a conversation? Nah, but ain't gone lie I was a little bitter if you think about it.

   I smacked my lips " mane I ain't know her like that to hold a whole conversation with shorty."

   We pulled up to Dairy Queen. I closed my side of the car door. Waiting for kel's slow ass to hurry up. Once we were in I was standing in the line behind an old black couple.

    The lady who was working at the cash register called next,and it was my time to order. " uh can I get your deluxe cheeseburger lunch , and can you add sum extra onions" I rubbed my chin looking more closely at the menu.

" will that be all sir?" She smiled brightly, I noticed she had dimples something I ain't never seen inna girl before, I mean people got them but I ain't never came across nobody with them. " yeah that'll be it"

     I walked over to the side. Waiting for them to call out my ticket number, so I could get it and leave. I pulled out my phone seeing I had a few texts, nun of them were Important tho. I turn my phone off and put it back in my right back pocket.

"Ayo mane look behind you" Kel tapped my left shoulder making me turn around. I shook my head laughing "I knew yo ass was coming" a smiled formed on my face as I seen Aaliyah standing in front of me.