Introduction

Previously "Brothers In The Mafia"

Currently "Serenity"

This story has been entirely rewritten. And when I say entirely rewritten, I mean it, really. It means this is far from what the plot has been at first.

Everything has been changed, so you'll have to reread the story from the beginning, so all I can do is assure you you'll enjoy much more this new plot.

Now, to all the new readers...

**************************

Hello guys,

- Welcome to my story "Serenity".

- I just want to thank you guys for clicking on this story out of curiosity, and to all those who will give time to my story even though my first language isn't English.

(How did you find this book btw?)

- I will try my best to not make mistakes, so please, if you see any, just bear with it. And finally, thanks to all those who will spare my book votes and comments. It will be more than supportive of you, to give me the motivation every time to write a new update or chapter.

- I kindly request you all readers to maintain a good vibe in the comments section. If you have any negative or rude thoughts about my book, it's better to keep them to yourself. If you don't like the book, do not waste your time reading it.

- TW: There will be mention of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse along with graphic scenes, vulgar language, violence, and mafia business of course, mention of suicide and maybe mention of some mental health issues throughout the book. Just to make it clear if someone is sensible to these topics.

- Now, let's not make this longer and I hope you will enjoy the book ❤️❤️

Peace out, Author.