Ch 6: Confrontations

Kiyotaka POV

Kiyotaka: "Hello, Ryuen."

The Magenta hair man approached with a confident grin.

Ryuen: " So you noticed me."

Kiyotaka: " What do you need, Ryuen?"

Ryuen: " Ayanokoji, Why do you think I need something from you? Can't we just have a friendly conversation?" I've never heard a more unnatural sentence come out of someone's mouth.

Kiyotaka: " You don't usually stalk the person you want to talk with. That is unless you're madly in love with me and want to confess?" Ryuen's face twitched it seemed I was starting to piss him off, good. " Though if you wouldn't mind me giving you tips and romance, You shouldn't bring your lackey's with you." I pointed out the presence of Ibuki who was currently laughing her ass off and Ishizaki trying his hardest to hold his laughter probably because he was scared of what Ryuen would do to him if he did.

Ryuen: " Kukuku you've been a pain in my side this last month and today I plan to do something about it." Oh, he decided to ignore my comment, that's disappointing.

Kiyotaka: " I don't recall doing anything to disturb you in any way. This is only the second time we talked."

Ryuen: " Stop playing dumb Ayanokoji, I know you've been trying to gain influence within class C"

Kiyotaka: " We're going to be classmates for the next 3 years Ryuen, isn't it normal to try to gain friends as a student"

Ryuen: "Perhaps but in your case, it was clearly done with some intent."

Kiyotaka: " Why do you say that?"

Ryuen: " First you befriended my closest allies and then you targeted the most influential people in the class and descending order. Those actions are far too calculated for someone without a plan."

Kiyotaka: " You've been paying attention to me a lot Ryuen, Perhaps I wasn't wrong about the confession thing earlier."

Ryuen: " I know what you're trying to do and it not gonna work." His smirk grew wider as he turned to Ibuki. "Call Ayanokoji."

Ibuki: " Huh, Why?'

Ryuen: " Just do it already."

Ibuki: " Fine" I took my phone out and declined the call.

Kiyotaka: " You know Ryuen, I never struck you as the cautious type. You brought Ibuki knowing I gave her my number To get rid of any risk of me recording this conversation. I suppose I worked out for you because I was doing just that." Ibuki and Ishizaki looked shocked by both of our foresight.

Ryuen: " Kukuku I knew you were cutting little bastard. Confident too considering you didn't seem intimidated this entire conversation."

Kiyotaka: " If this was your attempt at intimidation I'm severely disappointed."

Ryuen: " You're interesting, Ayanokoji. I'll have fun replacing that apathetic face of yours with one of fear!"

Ryuen charged at me aiming a kick at my temple. I delayed my movements so it looks like a barely dodged attack. As I was jumping back he threw a punch at my face. I blocked the attack staggering back feigning pain. Just before he could attempt another attack he was stopped by a voice."

???: Stop, What do you think you're doing!?"

Ryuen looked back to see the group of Ichinose Honami, Amikura Mako, Yuki, And a quiet-looking girl that I wasn't familiar with. Ichinose got In between us attempting to stop the conflict. Amikura and the other girl looked at the scene with worried expressions while Yuki was completely unbothered. She knew Ryuen had no real chance of hurting me. Ryuen looking annoyed took his leave whispering "You got lucky, bastard" as he walked by me. Ishizaki hastily followed his boss and calmly exited smiling at me satisfied by the encounter. She was happy to see someone other than herself challenging Ryuen.