0 // The Awakening

(Bear with me this is my first book ever)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You would think belos died when the collector turned him into a splat on the wall, but apparently he had other plans. He always said "The Titan has big plans for you, for the boiling isles" but even he wouldn't know it would come to this. Belos is prepared to do anything he can to stop the world of witches from continuing on, and he went to the original scene of the crime to try and commit one final display.
Belos walks up the stairs, and it's seemingly impossible but even with him being just slime now, he can move fast. He goes back to the place where he was planning on saying goodbye to the boiling isles with the intention of extending that goodbye to now. He entered in a glyph combo never seen before; the one to enter the titans mind, except using light glyphs. (Keep in mind, when belos made that teleportation glyph he didn't have the light glyph yet, so this is risky.) When he tapped the glyph with his foot he gave a wicked laugh, until he noticed a change.
"Finally I will rid this horrible realm from its dark magic and horrible witches!" He laughed, until the glyph flicked once or twice, then stopped. "Maybe I wrote it in a wrong combination? Was this destined to fail again?" He though, until a dark beam rose up and plagued the moon, bringing a dark glow to the realm. What had he done?!
———————————————————————————
As belos was traveling up to find a second chance at destroying the demon realm, the collector wanted king and his friends to stay, so he pulled them all through the portal again and brought them up to him. He hugged Luz and King, but before he could even speak, the moon turned dark and even the collector couldn't move it at the time. He knew this wasn't good, so he took Luz and King to the island where King was born, just to be safe.