#02 | My lady

YOURS POV-

"Get ready, my parents are coming for dinner."
He just throws his tie over the bed and undone his clothes, changing into informal ones. I don't wanna face them. They'll just ask for a baby and here this man, don't even spare few minutes with me. How, I'm gonna handle a child? That's why, I'm not going down for dinner. About his parents, they just see me as their son's wife not as daughter in law. They just wanted to get some shares of my dad's company, which would be better, if he got married to me. They offered his to my dad, who unfortunately accepted it and tied my knot with this workaholic, guy.

Sometimes, I doubt his gender, like man, he don't have zero percent desire or that satisfying feelings, is he's bisexual or gay, something like that? I've already prepared the food by maids as I know he might brought someone to his place. Ofcourse, his place, there's nothing like our or us. It's his and mine. We're still struggling to get comfortable with eachother as human. However, it's just one side, he ain't winning to get along with me. Might be, he don't like me or might be, he have someone in his heart already and committed to them.

Cause, the part of possibility of him don't finding me good, is almost no. I've a good figure, professional way of talking, a sense of fashion and a way of sexy figure, still he never attracted to me. That's means, he must have someone in his mind. Let it be, atleast express it to me and get out of this hollow contact like marriage. It's now suffocating me, I'm tired of living in his golden cage. Get me divorce but no, as I said, business, money. That's all.

"I ain't coming down."
I finally opened my mouth to reply him as he was standing there on the door waiting for me to go with him. To show off, how good couple we are!

"Don't make drama."
I already laid down on the bed and cover myself with the blankets. Completely ignoring him and his voice and his existence, just like he does with me. That's fair, isn't it? Even though, I've blanket on, I could still feel his stares on me with those emotionless eyes, anger or abuse, bash, curse giving face. How, I wish, he could've too feel my eyes, my emotions, my heart. No, he NEVER, stared over me.

"This won't be good for you."
Every increasing second his voice was filled with rage and I know, today I might be messed up with me. However, I'm still not taking my words back, even if we would have fight. Why, he have to pretend like he's good husband and I'm bitchy wife? Even though, we are still strangers and had not talked with eachother. I still used to prepare good meals for him. Plan something on his birthday and always tried my best to impress his business friends. But, now I'm tired. I'm giving upon him.

"Y/N, I don't wanna fight, let's just go this time. Next time, I'll make up something."
Well, he says the same thing on very next time. Butter me up. I ain't getting it, though. Anytime, he gets his people here, he always asked me or ordered me to be presentable and pretend like a good couple. I followed him, thinking, why to get anyone know about our matters? It's gonna problematic to my parents. But then, the next day, he don't even see me or atleast say thanks to me.

"I said no."
I firmly argued and stayed back to my statement, paying no attention to his blabbering. I can feel him, clenching and unclenching his jaw. Tossing his wrist to throw punching in air. Eyes on me, full of hatred.

"Just-"
He was still holding himself back, trying his hard to not burst on me. I paused him and said.

"Not today-"
One solid slap landed on my puffy cheeks as expected. An echo felt from my ear and blood flow out from bruised lip. Hairs flipped on one side and my body got numb on the spot. It took me some seconds to realise, what he actually did. He did slapped to me on my left cheeks. I want to control, but I couldn't, my tears found their way down on cheeks. I forced myself to look upon and his 'are you now good' face showed up.

"How can you just-"
A sharp, same sensation felt on my right cheeks. He again slapped me. My tears bursted out. I just sat on the bed and cried, I don't get beaten more.

"Just f*ck off."
I cursed, screamed and wrapped the blanket on me and cried my heart out. I heard him, slamming the door and finally going out. I buried myself in pillow. What I did to deserve this? What sin I committed to get the kramas like this? You know what? I don't regret sleeping with Namjoon. Atleast, he showed some love to me for some hours. I don't even regret a single minute of our intercourse, it was heaven, pure heaven. I loved the way, he hugged me, kissed me, cuddle me and more over the way, he literally gave me, the best ever sex of my life.

I need to see him, I need to talk with him, I need him, Namjoon.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and open the text messages to contact ID, Jonnie and texted him.

You-
Namjoon?

Joonie-
Yes my lady?

You-
I want to see you.

Joonie-
Anytime.

You-
Right now.

Joonie-
Come to my place.

Please Vote.