#07 | Purposal

YOURS POV-

Waking up from my bed, doing my morning routine. I dressed up in formal suit. Walked downstairs, to breakfast. Mom and dad, waiting for me. Yes, I'm staying at my parents place. They greeted me and smiled and greeted them back. Today, dad is going to make official announcement of my start up in his business as Coordinate Manager of his Company. I would be getting, what I deserved. My dream was to be Chief Producer, but it doesn't matter. I'll slowly, grow myself and work hard for my dream. This is what, I learned from Namjoon!

"All the best."
Mom pecked my cheeks and we left the mansion, ofcourse, my parents are rich. Dad, booked a new car for me. That's my favourite brand and colour. I just hugged him and thanked him. He was too happy for me. I liked his gift. I drive off to the company.

After being congratulate by the employees, I finally got into the work. The Business Coordination Manager (BCM) in the Leader’s Office provides vital support as
a key member of the Leader’s Office Team as well as working directly with the Leader of
the Council and Leadership Team. Working with the Head of Operations, the Business Coordination Manager is chiefly responsible for the overall management of the administrative operations of the Leader’s Office, as well as working very closely with the Leader to provide high-level management of the Leader’s diary and correspondence. Business Continuity planning for the Leader’s Office. Ensure that health and safety policies are up to date and circulated amongst team. Administrative organisation of the Leader’s Office Team meeting and ownership/management of the Leader’s Office Forward Planning Grid.

Working alongside the Head of Operations and HR, assist with recruitment to the Leader’s Office. Organise and manage induction programmes for new employees in the Leader’s
Office. Working with the Head of Operations, monitor the Leader’s Office budget; ensuring
that requisitions, invoices and expenses are pro-actively reviewed and authorised in
accordance with the council’s procurement and financial codes.  Ensure the Leader’s Office is up-to-date with the council’s IT hardware and software
packages. Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems. Contribute to the maintenance of comprehensive information retrieval systems, electronic and paper. Monitor and maintain stationery stock including the ordering of such materials as
required. Monitor and maintain a running list of all Leadership Team trainings, including
monitoring of the Leadership Team budget.

It was evening, when dad inform me to leave. Trust me, while working, I really forgot about all my pain and insecurities about myself. I've gained my confidence and that believe of, I can do it, I'll do it. Sending me on the job, was totally Namjoon's idea. Dad did thought about it and agreed. All my depression and sorrow will comes to an end once I'm engaged in some activities which I really wanted to do. And that's, this first day of my job, proved it.

Can we meet tonight?

Sure.

At my place.

Alright.

I did got messages from Namjoon, well he's still continuing his job as Sexologist. I remembered, how we reacted when we meet eachother for professional work. My ex husband's mom, send us to Namjoon, who was practicing as Sexologist. How he literally explained us about sex. What's sex? Having sex in relationship? What's the best way to have sex? But, all his efforts get's waste cause that man didn't deserved me. Now, it's end. I've already moved on from my past. My only focus now, is Kim Namjoon.

"Hello."
We hugged eachother. After completing the remaining work, I directly left to Namjoon's place, informing dad. Ofcourse, he don't mind it. Cause, he thinks us as close friends.

"How was the first day."
He cupped my face and bumped my nose. Smiles, automatically came over me. This man, knows it, how to make me smile. I nodded and told me everything about it. He prepared some meals for us as it was going to night soon. No, he can't cook, he ordered them. But, I'm still very thankful to him. After talking to much, he showed me, his interest in music and reading books. How he wants to take his girlfriend on dates to Museums. Painting, writing, art and literature. Everything, about him. Well, I do had interest in dance, but as such didn't get any parents support, so buried it, back then. We watched movie and had good time, until he took me to his garden.

There were lights, decoration and  roses. It seemed, so romantic under the moonlight. That's my favourite smell in the environment. Cold breeze, music of waving trees and silence of air. Something seems different, no, there's something. All of the suddenly, this? I turned around to ask me, my jaw dropped. Namjoon on his one knee, on the ground. Smiling to me, rose in his hands. It's was suspicious, from the start. He looked to moody, then. I was about to open my mouth to ask him, but he did started.

"YN?"

"Hm?"

"Would you like to date me?"

Next chapter on 35 votes and 40 comments