Chapter 14

Zee's pov 

When me,Max and Poppy were went to our college, I saw both Tommy and Jimmy were watching two girls named Sairung and Ray venita playing reels which is recording it by Saint's other friend Nut. When I saw those girls, it was Saint's classmates I guess. Yeah,Saint is also watching it while sitting in the desk and reading some book. While his other classmates are also enjoying it. While suddenly someone had dumped water on those two girls who were performing reels. Everyone is really stunned from what happened in there.

 When I looked at the above of the building, it was a girl who did that,I took my phone in my pocket and takes her photo then I keep it in my pocket

 When I looked at the above of the building, it was a girl who did that,I took my phone in my pocket and takes her photo then I keep it in my pocket. While those girls who were completely wet are went to the building to confronting the girl. Also the girl Nut too,but Saint and his other friends Mean and Peak were murmuring something. I went towards them  and asks. 

"What is going on in here?" I asked them.

"That's none of your business." Boss daranpope said. 

"I just asking nicely." I said. 

"It's nothing. Someone had dumped water on Sairung and Ray." Saint said. I nodded. 

"Thank god you arrived P'Zee. Please help us to deal with them." Noon said. 

"Yeah. Sure. " I said while looking at Saint who just ignored my sudden appearance.

So we all went to third floor of the building. When we all entered, we saw that the 3 girls are arguing and confronting the 2 girls. 

"Gel,was it you two?" Nut asked

"What? You two who?" Gel said.

"Don't act all innocent. You dumped water on us, didn't you?" Sairung yelled.

"Oh, I didn't know there were people below. I'm really sorry." Gel said. 

"We're on cleaning duty today. We had just finished mopping, so I wanted to water the trees. I really didn't see you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. " Fone said. 

"Yeah. She's right. We didn't intentionally did it." Gel defends. 

"Don't lie to my face. Cause we know it was deliberate. My friends are soaked. How are they supposed to go home?" Nut said angrily.