Chapter 13

Zee's pov 

Our college conducted a Navratri function, I wore a maroon chikankari long sleeve cotton designer kurta and to my college to join the function. 

(Imagine this is how Zee looks like)

I was busy in my phone when I saw that Hwa's friend Orn had been posted Saint's photo with his tattoo

I was busy in my phone when I saw that Hwa's friend Orn had been posted Saint's photo with his tattoo. Yeah,Saint looks so cool in his butterfly tattoo in his waist.While I'm having a drink, suddenly Tommy and Jimmy arrives and came towards me. 

(Imagine both Tommy and Jimmy were dressed like this.)

"Hey

"Hey. What are you doing?" Tommy asked.

"Just enjoying my drink." I replied. Then Poppy and Max arrived and came towards us.

"Hey guys. By the way ,Where's Saint?"Poppy said. 

"Don't know. Is he will come or not?" Max said. 

"Are you talking about me?" Suddenly we all heard a familiar voice behind. When we turned towards the person it was none other than Saint. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★☆☆☆☆☆☆

Saint's pov 

I am getting ready for my college Navratri function. And guess what, from the last five days me and Asha were doing dance practice with each other in the terrace of my house for the Navratri day after the college. 

Since tomorrow is our Navratri function, I decides to watch a Navratri song in my phone. 

(Imagine this is the Navratri song that Saint is watching. )

So our Navratri function day arrives and I wears the blue churidar and jewelry which is gifted by Asha. When I looked at the mirror 🪞 it was really an elegant,I don't know how people will look at me. So I took a selfie and send it to Asha.