Chapter 5

Zee's point of view 

Did anyone fell in love with you? Or did anyone had love at first sight on you? Well, Is there any love comes in your life,then just think about it that what our heart wants to say before say something. Yes,every love story has happy ending, but some love story is gets emotional sad ending. Or sometimes,some love stories are were forbidden. In film we can see that an gets emotional break down while watching the wedding of the actress and then after a while she ends up to run towards the actor and they hugs like a dear life,then they reunites and happily married. But in real life, there is nothing like that. In real, we ends to hurt them,when someone came to propose us,we ends up to gives them pain and sorrow. I don't know...I don't know if I did something wrong and I've never been in relationship or never experienced love. So please..don't be get mad,cold or unfriendly when someone confesses their love towards you. Just think about it before rejecting.And then admit it back from the right time. So that you won't be regret like I did. Because I already regretting for what I did. And I realized what I did is a biggest mistake. Because I had rejected my bestfriend's proposal and his name his name is Saint suppapong udomkaewkanjana. 

He just said to me only 3 words ' I love you '. And I even dislikes it and rejected it.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Zee pruk panich and I've known Saint since childhood. We both are bestfriends and neighbors and our house is from near. Yes, he was born like a cute bunny with chubby cheeks and I some times I even pinch both of his cheeks. Our parents are really close. And I sometimes goes to his house and he too sometimes arrives in my house. He had a very sweet voice and he really sings well.I sometimes helps from singing and we both help each other for everything. For my mother, Saint was her life. She even treats her as his own son. Even my father too really loves him dearly. Then always praise him for everything especially singing. He was also a brilliant student too and always turns class topper and rank holder. Yes,I too studies well. We both help each other in studies. We both had a good reputation in our school. He really likes too play piano and I like guitar. I want to be a successful businessman like my father while Saint wants to be successful singer. We had 4 bestfriends.  They are Tommy,Jimmy, Poppy and Max. Sometimes I be with Poppy or Jimmy or Max. But I only be with Saint the most. Because we always protects whenever he got injured or gets sick. I always protects him. I always worries about him. When he sings a song in our school from a singing competition, he was singing like a nightingale. His voice is like cuckoo. Sometimes he even shy like a deer.

Whenever if there will be Saint's performance me and our friends always sits in the first row. And his performance we all run towards the stage and pulls him and praises him.Sometimes Saint came to our house and come towards my mother for practicing singing songs for any singing competition. Yes,my mother too also had sweet voice and she was a trained singer in her early 20s. He always tells that my mother is his role model. We even arranges party for Saint's victory of singing and I gifted him some stuffed toys and my parents gifted him some beautiful cloths.

(Imagine this is how Saint looks like and thus is the outfit that Saint wears.)

)