Introduction

The sun rose to a beautiful morning. Birds were singing, and the sky shone with an orange color, soon to be blue.

In the morning sky, a jet-black crow flies through the air, anyone could see him a mile away. His name is Kanzaburou, but everyone called him Kanza. As the royal crow, it was his job for morning, midday and nightly patrols around the kingdom. He also was the royal advisor to the king.

That morning was an important one, really. There was a ceremony going on.

"KAWW!! Everyone to the royal castle!!! Ceremony!! Th Prince's ceremony!!"
Kanza made sure everyone in the kingdom heard his call. No one should ever miss it.

As men, women, being in the kingdom gathered around the castle, excitement started. Everyone was thrilled.

Space was made for a frail old man with a red mask to make his way, walking with a cane. He made his way into the castle, climbed all the steps, and entered the balcony. He stood, and bear hugged the king, Kagaya. This two were friends, and had been for many years.

The old man, who had been known as Urokodaki, turned to the queen, Amane, who held a small child, a baby boy.
The baby opened his blue eyes, and looked at Urokodaki, who put his finger to his chin.
He pulled out some gel from a tiny cup in his pocket, and spread it across the baby's head. He then placed some sort of dust on it, making th baby sneeze.
Amane handed Urokodaki the baby, and held hand with Kagaya as they stood at th balcony.
Urokodaki held up the baby for all to see. Everyone in the kingdom cheered and clapped.
Urokodaki continued holding the baby.
"Your new prince!!" He yelled, placing the baby back in Amane's arms.