3

"Thanks again for wanting to drive me home" i said. I didn't really know this guy but i could tell he was nice.
"Sure no problem, where do i drop you off?" He said
"You know the Leisters mansion?"
"Yeah ofcourse, you live nearby?"
"I live there" i said half laughing not even believing i'm saying this.
"What?! You live with nick"
"Worse he's my stepbrother and also the one who left me stranded here"
"Really? What an assohole. He probaly wanted to go as fast as he could to the party."
"What party"
"The party a few miles from here, i mean.. would you like to come? These parties here are sick!"
"I mean... why not? That's got to piss nick off and that's something i like to do"
"Hahaha great let's go"

We arrived at the party a few minutes later. Back home, there weren't a lot of parties, but when there was one, i would go aaaaaalll in.
"So one thing u have to know is that we are here by gangs. And that" he said pointing to a guy with dark hair and a lot of tattoos "that is the most dangerous one, ronnie, he got just out of prison 2 weeks ago"
"And then you have the red's, blue's, purple's and you have us." "And that is our leader" he said pointing at nick. I couldn't believe my eyes, nick standing shirtless, feeding girls vodka and kissing three girls all after eachother. Disqusting. He walked away and i followed him. He's not just going to get away with this, that's for sure.

He put his shirt on and before he could turn back i punched him in the face.
"That's for leaving me standed by the road asshole" i yelled
"What are you doing here" he said
"What? you suprised i made it here by foot?"
"Who rescued you hah"
"You bastard"
"Go home before i need to drag you home"
"I am going to stay here for aslong as i like, i don't think you would like your father to find out about this, do you?"
When i said that he pushed my against the car, so there was no space left between us.
"Don't you dare tell my father one fucking single thing amelia. Now leave me alone and get drunk or something." He said while walking away. I hate him so much. Always playing the perfect son but in reality he's just an asshole with no selfrespect.

"So your nick's stepsister right?" I heard a girl say
"Yes, Unfortunately."
"He can be an asshole sometimes just ignore him. I'm jenna bye the way."
"Sometimes? You mean always. I'm Amelia"
I looked at my phone and saw another photo of my so called boyfriend and bestfriend.
"What's wrong" jenna asked
"Just my boyfriend and best friend."
"Sounds you need a new boyfriend and best friend."
She was right. They both didn't deserve me. I just tought i could trust them, but apparently not.

"Good evening girls" a boy said
"Hello dude" I said
he started kissing jenna and you can say i was confused.
"He...is...my boyfriend" jenna said while still making out with the boy "right" i said leaving them with whatever they're doing.

I looked over to nick who was taking shot's of a girl's body. While he was making out with her he looked at me and pointed out his middle finger. What. A. Fucking. Asshole. I can't even believe someone could like him. His ego is bigger than than the fucking mount everest.

"So you must be nick's sister" i heard a guy say. I looked over and saw the guy mario told me about
"Unfortunately, yes." I said with not much intrest, not really wanting to talk to the guy.
A guy came over to me and asked me if i wanted to drink something. Ofcourse i wanted a drink, it's a party and i hadn't drank anything since we left the restaurant.
I drank one sip and right after that the guy had suddenly fallen to the ground.
"Stay the fuck away from her" nick yelled to the guy "let's go" he said pulling me by my arm.
"What the hell is wrong with you, why do you have to ruin everything" i yelled at him.
"that ass was fucking drugging you, don't you understand?"
"Shit" i said trying to get all the liquid out of my mounth, but it was to late. Everything started spinning and going slow.
"Let me take you home" nick said
"No way i don't want to see you anymore, i will go find mario." But before i could take a step i fell. Luckly nick caught me just in time.

The whole car ride was silent. I don't remember much but i really didn't feel good.
Once we were home nick picked me up in bridal style and put me in my bed.
"Thank you" i said "just go to sleep alright" he said while turning off the lights

"Goodnight dad" i said. Nick looked at me with a questioning look on his face but didn't say anything
"Goodnight amelia"

Thank you guys for the 1k💕 this chapter is probably full of mistakes so please let me know if you see any.
Remember, english is not my first language so tips are always welcome:)AND this story will not completely go like to movie, it'll be better x
Also get ready because the next few chapters are going to get hottt🔥