2

I went downstairs because I was soo hungry.
I looked in the fridge and they didn't even have a normal sandwich? "Not even a normal sadwich, are you kidding me" I closed the door of the fridge and there he was, the perfect son, Nickolas.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I said "you must be my step sister, what is your name" "amelia"
"Mhh nice name" he said "whatever" i took an apple and went back upstairs. Seriously who does he think he is? Only because he's rich he thinks he can do everything he wants.

I got ready for the dinner tonight. My mom really wanted us to go have dinner so we would "grow closer as a family" i think that is just bullshit. I got ready and put on a red dress with a pair of heels.
I can't believe I have to go to this stupid dinner.
While going downstairs i saw nick smirking at me.
Asshole.
"Take a photo it'll last longer" and with that i went outside into the limosine.

We arrived at this fancy restaurant. We had dinner but we didn't talk very much I just want to go home.
"Well I'm going to my friend to finish some paper work" nick said, "yeah and I would like to go home mom" "oh nick would you mind taking Amelia home please?" My mom said "no ofcourse she can ride with me" nick said while standing up from his chair. "See you tonight mom"

"So your not really going to do paperwork are you"
"Well very smart of you."
"You are such an asshole no wonder your mom left you" I said joking but with that nick stoped the car.
"Get out"
"What?"
"You heard me get.the fuck.out."
"What no nick I was kidding" I said while nick got out of the car. Nick grabbed my arm en pulled me out of the car
"What the fuck Nick are you serious? Are you just going to leave me here"
"Hell yes I am, succes with getting back home"
And with that he drove away. This asshole.

I saw a car coming and I put my hand in the air as a sign to pick me up
"Yea drive away your probably just a p€do"
I said and with that the car stopped and drive back to me.

"What are you doing out here alone it's like almost the middle of the night"
"This asshole just left me here and I would appreciate it if you could drive me home"
"Sure get in"
"Thanks. And would you mind if I charge my phone"
"No not at all"

Hope you liked it! I know it's short but the next chapters will be longer and more fun😝!
Probably made some writing mistakes so if you see one lmk!!!