1

"Amelia, it's time to leave!" My mom shouted.
I can't believe I have to move out my house, all for this man my mom is in love with.

"Coming" I looked for the last time in the room that wouldn't be mine anymore, the room I grew up with. Not that the room has much happy memories but you know, I will miss it.

I took the foto from my nightstand and went downstairs.
"Amelia sweetheart, I know it's hard but you will love it there" "whatever you say mom"

The drive was about 30 min before we arrived. I had to say, the house wasn't that bad, reaaaaly not bad but it doesn't mean I will love it here.

"Oh there you guys are I missed you" William said followed by a kiss on my mums lips.

"I'm so happy to see you amelia" "afraid that I don't feel the same way i'm sorry" I said, like he expected me to be happy that I'm here.

"Look I just want you to feel at home and except me as a part of your family" will said "why don't we show you around" my mum spoke breaking the akward conversation.

"The kitchen is here, living room is there and rooms are upstairs" I have to say this place is huge but that's the only thing I expected from these rich people.

"This is your room amelia I hope you like it I chose the color and helped with de renovation of your room" my mum said.

I kinda feel bad for acting this way towards William and her but I just don't understand why we had to move, I liked it back home.

"Thankyou mum" "by the way nick is right next door" ugh yes that's also someone I have to deal with. But that will come later first I'm going down stairs because I'm starving.

Hey hey hey guys!!!! This I a short chapter, I know but it will become better this was just the chapter to give you guys a taste from the book:) i'll try and update everyday but I can't promise because I have exams💘 anyways hope you love it!!!! (Sorry if there are any writing mistakes, let me know if there are)