37 - conversation

y/n
why have fans been commenting on my post about amber? saying she's been commenting on your post.

Colby
i unblocked her. 

y/n
Colby are you fucking serious?! we're married and have two kids together.
she already broke us up once before because she wants to be with you.

colby
i know babe, but i thought she would've given up on it after all these years. Amber and i were friends and i figured i'd give her another chance.

y/n
really? another chance?? she ruined our relationship, she doesn't deserve another chance Cole.

Colby
Cole?? you never call me that
i know you're upset baby..
i don't want you to overthink this which i know you're going to anyway
nothing and i mean nothing is going on between amber and i.

y/n
mhm.

Colby
baby.. :(
i know something happened between me and amber in the past, but i don't want her.
i only want you honey. She's not you. Babe you gave me two beautiful children, make me the happiest man. The three of you are my world.

y/n
i just don't understand why you would unblock her or even think to unblock her after what she did. What if i never took you back? we wouldn't be married rn, we wouldn't have two kids together.

Colby
i know baby and i'm thankful every single day that you took me back. 

y/n
she's not gonna stop. We have a four and five year old. Half a decade together and she's still going. I don't know what she's been saying because i still have her blocked.
I just wish you did too.

Colby
i'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you my love.
I really thought she would've given up.
She won't come between us again, i won't let it happen. I'm not losing you or my kids over her. She's not worth it. I love you baby. i'll block her again.

y/n
i don't want you to block her just to end up unblocking her again at some point.

Colby
nope. I won't. After seeing that she won't stop she can stay blocked. You're far more important to me.

y/n
i love you.

colby
i love you.