"Guess who's here"I hear a male voice say. Roman,Letty,Mia,and Dom "Letty?" I say. "Hey Baby girl" Letty says. "I thought you were in Los Angeles" I say. "How could I miss seeing you after what 8 years" she says. "Did you at least bring my car?" I say glaring at Roman. "Yes. I know you would straight up kill me." He said. "Har how are you?" Dom asks me.My mom,Dakota,and Pierre confused as hell. "I am good Dom." I say "Stella,Colt,Rhett,Wyatt you thinking what I'm thinking" I say with an ear to ear smile. "Yes" they all say. " Ro Ro where are my keys? And Dom I swear to God if you let Ro drive my car I will kill you." I say glaring at him. "Here they are Har." Mia says throwing me the keys. " Thanks Mia. let's go Guys." I say smiling. We all walk out of the house. "There is my baby" I say. "Harley you aren't getting in that" Pierre says. " Oh but watch me" I say walking over to my car. "We going to race or what" I say. "Let's head to Our favorite place." Letty says. "Yes" Mia,Stella, and me yell. We arrive.

Credit to creator.
Green is Wyatt
White is Dom
Red is Stella
Far red is Harley
(BTW Stella is Bisexual

"Take that Dom" I say.

A/n
What do you think?
Don't forget get to Vote,Comment,or Follow