Harley

I hear my bedroom door open and I know it is Dakota. She climbs in to my bed and says " Mommy, I had a Nightmare". I roll over and when I see she is crying. I hug her and say " it's okay baby girl come here". She falls back asleep in my arms and soon after so do I.

...

The next morning I wake up with Dakota in my arms. I carefully climb out of bed without waking Dakota up. I walk to the kitchen and start to make breakfast for us and hum.

...

Dakota comes out of my room saying " I'm hungry" and I say " I am just finishing breakfast.". I finished making breakfast and we eat and talk about what we want to do today. " Do you want to go shopping or go get our nails done or go on a walk." I say. " Can we go to the park?" Dakota says. "Yes what ever you want and then we have to go to the studio after then go get lunch with Auntie Rose, okay?" I say. " Okay." She says. Rose has been my best friend high school. She is now my manager and has helped me raise Dakota. She is the one who got me into the music industry.

...

"Auntie Rose!" Dakota exclaims. Dakota runs excitedly into Rose's arms. "You have gotten bigger since last time I saw you haven't you?" She says picking Dakota up. "You saw me yesterday." Dakota says. I walk up laughing. " We have a concert this weekend." Rose says to me. " I know." I say " then me and Dakota are going to am F1 race in Monaco." " Yeah." Dakota says excitedly.

...

It's the day of the concert. I walk up to Dakota and Rose and I hug Dakota before I go out on stage. " I love you Kato" I say as I walk out on stage. " Hello LA. How ya doing tonight?" I say. The crowd screams. " Here we go this is Millon to One" I say. The crowd goes crazy.

(Song by Camila Cabello)

...

Me and Dakota arrive at the Monaco race track and we go and see some of the drivers. Dakota is so happy to meet the F1 drivers but the one she wants to see the most she can't see. Dakota runs to the F1 driver she knows the best, Daniel Riccardo. "Uncle Daniel" Dakota screams at the top of her tiny lungs.
"Hi Daniel" I say. And I see him. Pierre Gasly staring me in the eyes. " We need to go" I say as Pierre walks away. " No" Dakota says sad. " Now" I say sternly and grab Dakota from Daniel and walk away quickly.

A/n
So what do you think so far. Let me know.
Don't forget get to Vote,Comment,or Follow