I take Dakota on to the set of the Jimmy Fallon show and I see Jimmy. " Jimmy can we talk" I say. "Yea sure" Jimmy says. "This is Dakota, I was wondering if in the middle of the show she could come on and I could introduce her to the media" I say. "Of course. Hi Dakota, I'm Jimmy" he says and shakes Dakota's tiny hand.

...

"Welcome to the show Harley." Jimmy says. I walk out from back stage and wave and smile at the camera and audience. I sit down and talk with Jimmy for a bit. Then Jimmy asks if I have plans to have children I chuckle and say it is funny he says that and I say " I someone I want you all to meet." "Dakota come here." I say. Dakota comes running out from backstage and jumps onto my lap. " This is Dakota Rae Kutcher she is my daughter. Say hi to everyone Dakota." I say. "Hi" Dakota says happily and excited. "How old are you Dakota?" Jimmy asks. " Do you want to tell him or me to tell him?" I ask Dakota. "Me. I am 3 years old." She said holding up three fingers proudly. I smile and so does Jimmy.

...

Me and Dakota arrived home and get ready for bed. "Night Dakota I love you baby girl" I say. " I love you too mommy" She says. I kiss her forehead and stand up and walk to my bedroom and climb into my bed. I fall asleep.

...

I wake up and realize that my phone is blowing up and it is ringing. I answer it without looking at the caller ID." Hello?" I say in a sleepy voice. I hear
Pierre's voice on the other end of the phone. "good morning" his voice says angrily. " what do you want?" I ask. " I want to meet my daughter." He says. " what, No" I say. " so I can't see my daughter now, huh?!?!" He says angry. " y didn't care about her till now know about her!?!?" I say angrily almost screaming as I walk out of the house so I don't wake Dakota up.

...

Me and Dakota walk into the venue for the concert. I get ready to go on stage. To sing my new song Mess it up. I then see him and make eye contact. I go over to Rose and take my guitar and start to play.

( Song by Gracie Abrams)

A/n let me know what you think. And if you have any suggestions.
D

on't forget get to Vote,Comment,or Follow