chapter # 8

Husna was sleeping on her bed...as she was suffering from severe headache farhana wanted husna to rest for a while so that she can feel better!

>>>>>>>>

Farhana was sitting in the living area when she saw mustafa coming downstairs she called him and

........

Farhana:- mustafa! Come here...

Mustafa:- what? Ammi!?

Farhana:- come and sit here I have to talk to you!

Mustafa:- *getting irritated but he came and sat near his mother as he still respects them somewhere*

Farhana:- you know very well husna is suffering from severe headache dear! Please I request you to take care of her..

Mustafa:- ammi! You called me here to tell this?

Farhana:- my dear son! You are my life and just like me you are husna's life!

Mustafa kept silent but he didn't felt anything when his mother said this!

Farhana:- do you hear me? Now go to husna and let her talk to her parents and remember don't go anywhere today is your reception..now go..

Farhana forced mustafa a lot and only for the sake of his mother he agreed and this was the first time mustafa and husna were going to talk to eachother!

Mustafa went upstairs to his room and as he opened the door he saw husna putting on bangles in her hand! She was looking extremely beautiful ... even when mustafa didn't loved his wife yet he was staring at her still holding the door knob husna looked at mustafa with a little nervous look and mustafa came back to his senses he came in and closed the door and said to husna

Mustafa:- here talk to your parents

Mustafa was saying this without smiling or without giving any expression and he didn't even looked at her...he gave his phone to husna and was about to leave when he heard a slow and nervous voice saying "ja-j-ja-jazak-a-allah"

Mustafa turned around looked at her and then went outside the room without saying anything

Husna talked to her parents with lots of tears falling from her eyes she wanted to go back to her home as she wasn't loved by his own husband and her dreams were broken into pieces she talked to them and ended the call...

She was about to keep the phone on the bedside table when a call rung on Mustafa's phone husna was curious to see who is it and when she looked at the phone she stopped smiling....

It was a call from riha!!

Husna started crying very badly and she ended the call without saying anyone about it not even mustafa she thought that mustafa doesn't love husna because of her...

Hearing her cries farhana quickly came to her room and comforted her mustafa heard husna's voice and didn't bothered to ask her about why is she crying he came in their room and took his phone and left the room

Mustafa was already in a deep thinking!!..