chapter # 7

Husna was nervously sitting ... as mustafa was speaking on his phone..

Mustafa immediately went out of the room!!
To visit kaleel.

Husna was worried as to what had happend .. and what's going on..
She was waiting for her husband to come...

Mustafa went to kaleels house without changing his outfit ...

As he went there he saw kaleel sitting with a man.. and Anwar by his side..

Anwar was sitting with tears in his eyes.. and seemed helpless..

Kaleel:"""" welcome my son In law"""
     What am I seeing this... were u already prepared for this day,, that u came in this outfit...
Oh what a pleasant surprise..!!!
I'm very much happy that u came..

!!!I'm very much happy that u came

Mustafa:"""" What do you mean"""???

Kaleel:""" now come here,,, without wasting any time ..
Let's start.!!
    Qaazi sahab plz arrange nikah papers 📃
Groom has arrived now.. let's
Start...

Anwar was quiet .. he already knew mustafa was married but ... due to kaleels pressure and torture...he thought he lost riha.. and can do nothing now!!

^^^^mustafa became very angry and tensed...

What nonsense is this?? You illiterate ..(Shouted mustafaa)

It's your day man... it's you nikaah with my daughter riha...(Said kaleel)

Mustafa saw Anwar worried ...
And went near qaazi.. and took over the nikkah papers and tore them off!! .
And asked qaazi to get out if here!!

Seeing this kaleel became more worse than before..
He didn't bear all this nuisance... he pulled mustafa over and forced him to marry riha..

Mustafa:"""" pulled him back... with severe anger .. and told him that he got married to someone... already... and today was his nikkah day...
He again warned kaleel not to involve him in this issue..
And left the house...

Kaleel couldn't take this..
He can't bear that mustafa betrayed him... and lied to him!!
""""How can he get married!!!
     How did he fooled me...
    Who told him that I was going to arrange his marriage... that he fooled me and married already!! And he too left the house.

Riha was forced to marry mustafa... and she was sitting ready on her wheel chair..
She was crying and helpless... she actually loved Anwar and he was present there ,but couldn't do anything...

 she actually loved Anwar and he was present there ,but couldn't do anything