chapter #4

Anwar went to Mustafa's cabin and tried to stop him from marrying riha..

Anwar: may I come in .!!

Mustafa:"" yes "..

Anwar:""" I wanted to say you something..""

Mustafa:"" proceed""!!!

Anwar:""" I think you don't know the truth about Mr.kalel"""

Mustafa:"" I know"""

Anwar:"" how do you know""

((And here comes Mr kaleel and called Anwar,,  for some
work,,,, as kaleel heard their conversation))...

Kaleel takes Anwar to his cabin... and warned him to shut his mouth..and not to speak this nonsense about him to mustafa specially.

________
Mustafa got a call from one of the men he appointed to search for that criminal.

The man on the call said mustafa that he came to know the man who was involved in this case... and asked him to meet outside to give him further details...

Mustafa after listening this... told that man to directly kill him.. and call him in his funeral.. Mustafa was least interested to see him .. and ordered his man to kill him ..
Mustafa became no less than beast gathered around by such ruthless persons...

_____
Mustafa went to kaleels cabin to ask  leave  for few days ...
And while he was speaking to him... kaleel got a call from his house maid..
She was nervous and scared she called kaleel immediately to the house as riha felt extremely ill... and her legs starting bleeding...

Kaleel got nervous and wanted to reach her daughter as soon as possible... and unfortunately Anwar wasn't present there .. he was indulged in some other work...
Kaleel asked mustafa to join him as he may neend his help..
Kaleel ((in hyper tnsn)):"""" Mustafa , I think you should join me .. as I will be needling ur help

Mustafa:""" sorry... I had to go::

Kaleel:""" you cant do this... can't you see how hurtful I'm now .. riha is in extreme pain .. I don't know what will happen now..""""
Let's take her to hospital

Mustafa:""" I said I had some other imp work and I must go""

Kaleel:"""" riha is about to die...Mustafa!! Show some mercy"",,,

Mustafa:""" Let her die.""!!!
That's not my problem

(((Saying this Mustafa left the Co. And came back home)))

Kaleel alone went to her daughter and took her to the hospital.. as soon as possible..

_________________

At Mustafa's 🏡 home**

As mustafa came back from co. He saw his father Mushtaq and fahad spending time  and talking to each other ...

Mus:""" when did u come fahad""

Fahad:""" just now.. well done with ur work"""

Mushtaq:"""" Yes beta fahad!! He already had mine Co..  I insisted him to handle that..but this guy had other plans.. he's working with different Co.
And stressing him self out..

Fahad:"""" oh.. may be he like working there..??
And by the way who is the owner of ur Co.??

Mustafa:""It's....

((Mustafa was about to say then he again got a call from his agent.. who's calling him to meet))))

Mustafa received the call and said he'll be there within few Minutes..