final part&epilogue

Arnav was more confused when grim reaper was explaining him about the consequences of every action and it's resulting boon/punishment.

Arnav's soul was startled when he heard his grandfather's voice from his back.

A.Grandfather(A.G):beta!

Arnav's soul (A.S):with a trembling voice(dadu you are here)

A.G:I just want to settle some scores Arnav beta.

A.S: Dhruv can anybody tell me what the hell is going on!

Dhruv:Bhai vo Anjali and shyam had done very nasty sin things we know but they have forgot something totally in past which is why they are to be killed today.

AR office

Kushi:Aman pls tell us What's going on with Arnav ji's search.

Aman started to tell how Arnav's bodyguards traced the place where Arnav was kept.
Aman: Shyam has set criminals and goons to guard that place and with some help one of police undercover has got into that trap as one of their men.

Kushi:when can we bring our Arnav ji back ?

Aman:your brother Sidharth is already there with some RAW police force, by today we can bring ASR back.

Kushi's eyes said a silent prayer on her husband's safety.
.
.
.

Somewhere near a deserted warehouse a man with clown wig came outside looking clearly at his revolver and started his Jeep as if he was instructed by someone.
.
.
.

Shyam:what do you mean by these papers Anjali.

Anjali:That says all the properties and money from Arnav to be equally shared between you and me.
And the next one is a mutual divorce petition with my signatures on it.

Shyam:no...you can't take half of the money, it is all my hardwork.. why the hell you need a divorce from me?when we both can enjoy all the money.

Anjali:Look shyam I know once after Arnav signs the property papers there will be no use of me to you as you have already fucking the sluts in our house, so this is only for my safety.And what do you mean by your hard work, remember how I was the one who schemed all this from the beginning.

Shyam:ya but I was the mastermind in kidnapping Arnav and killing his grandfather, so I should get more than half of the...

Thud

There Shyam was lying on the ground with a bullet on his head and a cunning Anjali blowing her nails.

There stood Peswar rathod with a gun in hand and now he removed his wig.

Peswar:Do you think everytime I'll get your nasty work done?You asked me to kill that elder Raizadha when I was barely 18...for what (Anjali was not at all flinching when Peswar was pulling her hair more tightly and also she was smirking dontingly)for a small accident which I unknowingly did?now this?

Anjali:you are the one because of whome I am a limp now.,.,...,.you are only mine Peswar.For me you have to do anything and everything.

Peswar:you are a criminal one who schemed all from the beginning, and including shyam for your acts.Why?Why do you hate those Raizadhas this much

Anjali laughed like a maniac and shouted: Because they are rich...... those bastards thought they could do everything like giving charity to me.

I am supposed to be rich...I want to be rich... I will be rich...in this life but nope that stupid God made me a limp and made me physically handicapped, that is why I schemed the death of Raizadhas.