Part-3

Aman:ASR is not here doesn't mean you can have your way,this is the time we can show him our best work.

Team:Sure Aman sir.

Mr.Roy:Aman i have submitted the petition on that local political ruling person against case, but the favor is not on our side unless we hold on to that proofs.

Aman:i have allotted an team to retrieve the information about the proofs, we can proceed further soon hopefully.

Peon:Sir the folders you wanted was delivered to receptionist shall I bring them now?

Aman:Yes.

Reading the contents and playing the drive in laptop Aman was startled and relieved at the same time.

How could this possible?

Ask HR to send the details of Kushi to me.

Peon:ok sir.

Few minutes later...

After reading the contents of the report which HR sent.

Aman self talk: ASR is in a big surprise to find who Kushi is to him.

In RM.

HP:mam I have sponge bathed Arnav bhai ,changed him in fresh cloths and cleaned his room completely.

Buaji:Kushi come with me and see how it is done,if i am not available due to primary health centre routine or sudden inspection you should be able to make him do these exercises ok?

Kushi:sure buaji after all i have done my BPT in physiotherapy

Arnav's room:

There laid a wounded lion in his royal chamber...barely breathing and bandaid most of his body.

Madhumathi performed her duties and Kushi was taking a tour but also noticing how buaji treating.

Arnav's mind voice:

Why is there so many people in my room?

And who the hell is laying on my bed????

Suddenly unknown to human eyes there appeared a white light and wandered around the room while Arnav could clearly see it.

While Kushi was crossing suddenly the white light stoped and turned to face where Arnav's mind voice was and then it again turned towards the Arnav's body and stilled for a moment......voila it turned into Arnav's form and now the form has Arnav's mind voice too.

This figure was not seen by the naked eyes of normal humans.

Arnav was completely shocked and before he knew he was facing the most beautiful face he has ever laid his eyes on and not only that the eyes.....they conveyed a ocean but at the same time it had pitty while looking towards the man in the bed.

The form (now Arnav's conscience)was startled to see his human body lying in bed but he is like a ghost standing in front of a young woman.

He observed in this ten minutes that he could only move to a certain distance away from that young woman whom name seems to be Kushi.

He could not touched any objects or speak to anyone but he can sit,lay down,stand, walk,fly.

Arnav was totally confused but no one could clear him anything,after listening to the elderly nurse who was tending to his body in the room's bed that he was in coma and have still some surgeries on his body.

Suddenly Aman entered the room and Arnav was so eager to get some information out of Aman when he is inside the room but he didn't know how?

Kushi:Aman ji see from today I'll start my work i.e to keep company to your boss and try to make him respond too.

Aman smiled sadly going near Arnav's bed....holding Arnav's hand in his hand he tried not to let down his strong image but still a few traitor tears surfaced from his eyes.

Aman:He is a head strong person Kushi so make sure you can hold him....his thoughts together.

Madhumathi:Aman babuva if you don't mind me asking what exactly happened to Arnav beta.

Aman has already done a background check on these people and he cent percent knows they are not one to goship.

Aman:woah ASR is very private person so....i Should refrain myself to open up about ASR.

Kushi:Aman ji if only you told as clearly then it would be better to treat him also na,besides as you said your boss is not only head strong person but also a very private one too....i couldn't get any personal information about him in internet...how?

Arnav conscience smiled at kushi thinking that how cute she looked when she seems confused.

Arnav:what the....cute?Where did that come from?

Aman sighed a little and started to tell him about ASR alais Arnav Singh Raizadha.

Only grandson of Dhruv Raghuwanshi Raizadha....when ASR was 13 he lost his only relative who was not only his grandfather but also his best friend.

Madhumathi:No one else there for Arnav? i mean for relatives even distant ones?

Aman turned towards Buaji.....Kushi woah there is Anjali.....Anjali Malik....and Shayam Manohar Jha....these both are Arnav's grandfather's friend children but Arnav's grandfather considered Anjali as his own and he even thought to adopt her legally.

But...Anjali even when growing up she was too greedy and tried to make herself the empress of all the properties that is owned by Raizadhas.

Anjali Malik is a daughter from a maid from Raizadha palace Lucknow that is how Anjali got introduced.Anjali was treated humbly by ASR's mom and dad,they even provided proper education and a place to stay inside the mansion where only family members were living.

Anjali was provided with same equal things that ASR got from his family but greed was always there in her mind,she started to behave rudely to the servents and help...she was becoming adamant on becoming the mistress of the mansion so she even tried to entice Arnav's chachu.

At that time Raizadhas didn't know the mastermind behind this was Shyam Manohar Jha.Shyam Manohar Jha a lawyer by profession but also a childhood love of Anjali Malik.

One day Anjali and Shyam planned to take over the entire property just because ASR's dada ji found them both asking permission to get married and asked shares in Raizadha group of companies,and tried to drug him forcefully....that is how a young adolescent ASR found his dada ji dead near his chair.

.....
.

.

.

.next part soon