USSR x Ukraine x Russia 🍋

This author had to make it no regret now..

He grabs Ukraine's wrist and then kisses Ukraine... slowly without making any sound Russia locked the doors so she won't runaway...

"Wha ... what are you doing!"she said while trying to push him away..

"There is no way out..now"

Soviet's grip was very hard it made Ukraine skin red ..

"It's painful please loose your grip"

" You will join us .. it's a deal"

"Deal...? "

He loosen his grip and looks at Russia and nods ... Russia grabs both of Ukraine's arm and pulls her up so that Soviet could take off her pants ...

Ukraine closed her eyes not wanting to see what's happening with her ...

She felt that someone is cutting her top with scissors and she was all naked her curvy body that was hidden is revealed..

Soviet grabs her watermelon with his hands trying to weigh it ...

" Guess i raised you perfectly...with a perfect body..now pay your debt"

He puts his finger between her collar bone so that it starts bleeding...

"Your skin looks more beautiful with red colour like us ...well you see you don't even have a little red in your flag .."

Her head was pushed down by Russia and Soviet entered his cucumber inside her mouth and Russia entered his cucumber inside her peach ..

They were slamming her so hard with both ways ..then they switched places and it was the worst part...Soviet started slamming her so fast like she was not a human..a dumb trash who don't feel pain..he cummed inside of her but that wasn't the end..

He chains her to one of the pillars in the room and then started cutting her with a knife...

"If you tell anyone anything...the next victim will be Bella "

"What ....the hell she is just a mere teenager!!"

"Ukraine don't shout..."(he said while dislocating Ukraine's shoulder )

"Don't... don't do anything to Bella.. i will...do anything just leave her "

"As expected from my daughter"

"Dad...they are home ..we need to clean this mess "

"Oh we don't that's why i have coloured all the floors black...her blood won't be visible "

"What about her ..i mean she is a Banana without it's skin ..."

"Simply say she is naked ... anyways lock her in the bathroom for now and then wear your clothes "

405 words
16/06/2023
So you might think Ukraine ended up as prego as countryhumans are highly fertile..see it in next part