"USSR x Russia" 🍋

So guys i want you to be mentally strong before reading this...." chapter " strongly not recommended for kids ... 3/15

Russia was left alone at home... as per his thinking...all people left for picnic he faked sickness to stay home.... he grabbed his phone turning "the" chrome website on ... Feeling his harmones getting on rollercoaster imagining him instead of the" characters "... slowly his eyes got narrowed to his pants ..he got too excited and cummed.. liquid falling from his pants blush all over his face ..

But then he remembers that he didn't close the door before watching this ...he ignored the fact and decided to keep watching as no one was home ...he looked a bit tense so he just turned around...some minutes passed enjoying the moment he ignored any other sounds coming near... suddenly he was knocked out.. hit by a very heavy object...

He woke up in a dark room feeling like he was chained up some minutes passed the lights were turned on ...he couldn't see who the person was , as his neck was chained to face wall ..but not much later he realised that he was naked..the man didn't say anything... Russia knew ,it was a man cause when he came near him he grabbed his hip and put a very big "thing " inside the hole...it was enough to make him cry even when it was not fully entered...

The man continuously started fucking him and then some minutes later he cummed inside him Russia could feel liquid flowing through the hip then the legs he was fully covered in it ... he was not able to process things...that he was really being rapped ....

" Please let me go ...i beg you"
"Please respond who you are why you are doing this"
"Why choose me why fuck me?"

"Shhhh...just a little punishment for hiding things from me ..."

"Da...dad?"

"Who else? I guess you need to see some rough treatment ,don't you?..how about practical ..?"

" Please i won't watch porn again!.. please leave me , i will do anything"

"Do anything? You are trapped fully now...Too late ... you should know how it really feels to be punished...i have no problem of you watching porn but if you get caught this is how you will end up..so you should know it son"

He then untied the chain and put "him " fully inside Russia....he moaned loudly..

"It's hurting please ..."

"Never,the sound you make it's so cute" (he chuckled)

"I am not a se.x toy "

"Well uhm ... you are right now"

He started rubbing Russia making him moan more loudly and then started slamming harder....it was too hard for Russia to control his cum ...so he just released it ....

"Someone is having fun ...but you did it without my permission..."

He said while hitting his "but." hard enough to make it red ... And bite it

"Sorry!...."(he yelps in pain )

"Good boy !!"(he said while rubbing Russia's "g "spot )

He takes "it" out then puts it in Russia's mouth making him lick that huge thing.. he was really enjoying feeling the texture of his teeth scrubbing it and the wet feeling of tongue... slowly licking... and the feeling that Russia can't do anything about it ...just makes it much better...

"Good.. you are doing great mmm"

As the other people are going to come late he kept doing it with Russia in different positions......

Russia slowly started to enjoy it ....

" More fast !!".

"You are lucky i am in good mood today "

Suddenly the door was wide opened...

"Wha..what in the world are you guys doing in my room "

Russia fainted cause of embarrassment..

" well if so why do you have chains in your room Ukraine..? "

"Dad...i ..."

"Why are you early? "

"It was getting boring..."

"Boring?.."

"Yea..yeah "

"Why don't you join us ? "

He said while grabbing Ukraine's wrist ...

648 words

I guess it will have part 2 depending on my mood ...