A New World

(just thought I might as well continue the story just the chapters might be a bit short- also ps wolf doesn't know a whole lot yet, but this chapter continues after the first one)

{1st Person P:LW}

When I woke up agein it was night, which when I left where I was resting I was met with the most wonderful sight.  The sky was dark colors that seemed to be mixing purples and blues, and there was so many white glowing dots scattered about in it- it was.. beautiful?.  If thats a word to describe it.
After I had watched the sky for sometime I decided to go explore this new world.  As it was so different from that place of pain.  My arm was still leaking oil which didn't seem good- I just rolled my sleeve down over it.  After all didn't a saying go 'out of sight out of mind'? or something along the lines. 
It wasn't that long until I heard an explosion to the north somewhere- I'm unsure what caused it or what happened after as something in my system turned me off.

-Some time later-

When I turned back on the world looked different- I looked around and I saw people? but they didn't look like people- way too skinny.  I walked up to one and tapped it- it was freezing and looked scary but it didn't move- which was weird..  I wonder what happened- maybe I can find someone later who knows what happened- that is if anyone else is in this world. 
I just kept walking and exploring- this world was so much bigger than I ever thought it could be.  After sometime when I walking a ways, my ears perked up my left one twitched slightly- I heard something.. something moved... but what and where?  I looked around and decided to slowly walked over to where I heard the sound.  I found no one there but my ears twitched agein I heard something behind me- which caused me to half jump back as I turned around.  Someone was there but they didn't look like people did..

(and cliff hanger time- sorry for it being so short im tryin figure out other characters for the story- until next chapter)