shrinking?

Yes I love the white queen, if she were real I'd want her as my CG. Yes I will work on other characters too but I mostly have an idea of how she acts and I like to twist scenes a bit

Alice POV: If I wasn't slipping before she gave me that shrinking potion...I was now. I got saller and smaller until I was a bit shorter than her. I giggled a bit and accidentally dropped my dress "Alice!" The queen yelled and looked at the ground. "Pick up your dress and cover up please." She said with a pinky face. I giggled and did that I looked back up to see her and she was still looking at the ground. "I guess I need to get you some new clothes to wear under your new armor" she took one of my hands and led me upstairs to her bedroom. She let go of my hand and started to look around in her closet. I looked around and noticed a cute cat stuffie under her bed. I grabbed it and sat on the floor to play with it. I let the dress go once again and played with the toy.  "Alice what are you play-" she sighed. "Alice again?"

No POV: It wasn't Alice's fault, she's just a baby after all. She didn't know any better and wanted to play with the stuffie! Mirana took the stuffie from Alice and stood her up. Mirana laid the clothes on the bed and took Alice out of the dress. "For some reason I found pull ups so I think I'll put you in one of those dear. Don't want such a little girl having accidents in the palace." Yep, Mirana knew. Makes sense since she's a nice ruler and had to know about EVERYTHING. She laid Alice down on the bed and slid the pull up on the now fussing Alice. She managed to also get a pair of PJ pants and a hoodie on her.

Alice was picked up and carried to a playroom for children if the queen were to ever babysit. Alice giggled and played happily as Mirana watched her. Eventually Mirana went to change and came back in PJs so she can play with Alice and be comfy. The two spent the whole day coloring, talking or in Alice's case, babbling and playing with whatever they can!