L! white queen & CG! Alice

Alice POV: I ran into the palace, holding the sword. I had expected to see the queen sitting in her throne and waiting or talking to someone. Instead, I saw her and another woman was holding her? The other woman has short curly white hair, wore a beautiful dress like the queens and all that stuff. (Like where the dog runs up to talk to Mirana, yeah the girl standing on the far side of the group!) I slowly walked up, holding the sword, the woman holding the queen looked over at me. "Oh hello dearie!" She smiled at me. I looked at her then the queen. She had on a poofy knee length overalls skirt as well as a Tshirt with a teddy bear on it. Her hair was in two high pigtails with pink ribbons tied around them. "Oh, uhm hi...is the queen busy?" The queen giggles and looks at me. "Ooooh shiny!" She reached both hands to the sword and grabbed for it, just as I tried to hand it to her the woman backed up so the queen couldn't take it. "Heeeeey! I wan it!" She pouted like a child. The woman holding her moved the queen to hold he on her hip. "Sorry, I don't want her to have that." The lady focused on the queen. "You're way too little for that darling! Yes you are! Little baby~!" She giggleled and bounced her in her arms.

"Now what did you need?" She says, focusing her attention on me again. "Oh, yes I needed to give her the sword. To finish the armor." She smiled, nodded and told me to put it in the hands of the statue. I did just that. "If you don't mind me asking, is the queen sick?" The woman laughed again. Mirana giggled in her arms and reached out to me. "Pwetty lady! Hiii!" I smiled and waved. "I'll explain to you later, all you need to know right now is she's basically in baby mode." I nodded again. "Wha yous name? I Mirana!" "My name is Alice. Don't you remember me?" She paused "hmmmm.....yes!" She clapped her hands. "Allie!" The lady holding her corrected, "no no sweetie, Alice, not Allie." She whined. "Allie!" And she reached her hands out to me. "Allie!" I giggled and looked towards her. "Do you think you could watch her for an hour? I'll still be in the palace but I have a meeting with he mother." I nodded. She led me to a room decorated for a baby but queen sized. She put the queen in a tall playpen and left.

Mirana invited me in the playpen and I joined her. She smiled and crawled over to me before laying down across me. "Oh! Uhm hello." I said and patted her head. She sat up and hugged me tightly. After that we spent a while coloring, she was babbling the whole time and continued to cling to me and be cuddly. "You really enjoy cuddles don't you?" She giggled and nodded. She tightened her grip on me and hugged my chest instead of my arm. I hugged her back and kept playing with her.

Every chap before this (and this too) was written June 12th