Baby Iracebeth

(I read he nam as, I race beth 😅 🤣)

Mirana POV: I chased after my older sister as she ran out of the room. Bits of her crown fell to the floor as she ran, I chased her calling out to her. As we got upstairs and far enough away from everyone I called out again. "Iracebeth! Get back here right now little girl!" She had told me about her regression and I never thought I'd have to use it against her. Well... trying to get her attention to help her anyways... She was audibly crying now and ran into her room, slamming and locking the door. I sighed and grabbed a key I hid above the door frame. I knocked, "Hey sis, I'm gonna come in okay?" "No! No no no no no!" I opened the door despite her protests, there my big sister sat on her bed, crying and hiding under her blankets. "Aww, sis...come on, please don't cry." I walk over to her after locking her door again. I scoop her up and sit her up on the bed. I grab a pink box from under the bed and open it. I place a paci with red gem and a heart in the center into her mouth. I sit down beside her and start the pull smaller pieces of the crown out of her hair. "Poor baby, that man was mean, huh?" She nodded. I finished getting the pieces out and I grab a hair brush. "Alrighty princess, let's go try and wash out this hairspray. I don't know why you use so much." I say and lead her into the bathroom. I sit her on the floor and grab the shower head. I pull it to her head and start rinsing her beautiful, curly red hair. After about 15 minutes of scrubbing it, I get the left bun out. A knock is heard at the door and I get up to go answer it. "Oh, hi father." "Hello my dear Mirana, where is your sister?" "Oh... she's in the bathroom, I'm trying to clean the crown out of her hair. Did you need something?" He shakes his head. "Just wanted to make sure she was alright." "She's doing better, I'll let her know you came to chek on her...we need some sister time right now though." And with that, I shut the door in his face and relock it. I go back and I continue to wash her hair. After 15 more minutes I finished and grabbed a towel. I dried off her hair and led her back to her bed.

I brush her hair for a while before finally getting it brushed. I hug her and braid it loosely in double braids. "Awww, so pretty! Such a pretty princess!" I say and hug her. She babbled on and on about things I cou fully understand. Especially with her pacifier in her mouth. But I did make out on thing. "Sissy I pay wif ou crown?" I smile and I nod. I take it off and let her wear it.

"Such a pretty little queen!"