chapter 7

Please support me so I get motivated to post a new part soon <3

.

.

Jungkook's POV:

When I was at school I saw a student coming up to me and inviting me to go to the party he is having at his house.

At first I didn't want to go but he insisted and my friends called me saying that I have to go and have some fun.

I got ready and went to the party, I took the car because as far as I know taehyung doesn't go out in the night.

When I arrived to the party I noticed my friends sitting with some girls, chatting and having fun, sometimes making out, I felt so off but didn't know why, I was lost in my thoughts thinking of something to do in order to not feel bored anymore, when the door opened, and I saw him coming in.

I felt myself spacing out a little then I noticed him looking at me, but suddenly, I felt someone sitting on my lap, and it was of the girls trying to kiss me.

And then I lost the sight of taehyung.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Taehyung's POV:

I was coming inside the house, when my eyes caught jungkook, I was shocked, I didn't expect him to be here.

But here he was sitting with his friends, and with some girls, but suddenly I notice a girl sitting on his lap and trying to kiss him, I don't know why I felt the urge to leave so bad.

I felt like there was heaviness in my heart, and I felt like I was going to cry, but I don't even know why.

I went to the drinks, and started to drink heavily.

After a while I started to feel dizzy so I thought about going to rest upstairs.

I went up and sat down in a dark room, not bothering to even close the door.

After what looked like half an hour of thinking of the emptiness I felt in my heart, I heard voices outside the room, and as I said the door was still opened, and I saw a guy and a girl making out in the room in front of me, they didn't bother to close the doors, they started taking their clothes off, I was getting curious to know who they were, suddenly the girls turned the lights on, and I saw the guy and got shocked.

.

.

.

.

It was JUNGKOOK.

I felt my face getting wet, only then I knew I was crying, and before I know it I started sobbing loudly, so jungkook and that girl who was bouncing on his cock turned and looked at my direction, but they couldn't see me because I was still sitting in the dark.

But it wasn't my lucky day, jungkook turned on the flash light on his phone and turned it towards my direction and he seems shocked, but at the same time worried.

He wore his pants and left the girl standing glaring at him for leaving her.

He came to me , I was sitting on the ground, I buried my face in my palms and continued to sob loudly.

He sat in front of me but didn't move or say anything, I think he was confused on what to do.

Suddenly I felt his two big arms around me, he hugged me so tight, then his one hand started rubbing soothingly at my back, and his other hand was combing my hair and pushing it back trying to make me calm down.

I heard him saying "shhhh taetae, everything will be alright, please don't cry again, I don't wanna see you crying this makes me sad"

"sorry jungkook I interrupted your time with that girl"

"it's okay tae, I didn't want it anyways, but tell me why were you crying?"

"I... I d..don't know"

He pulled my face out of my palms, and stared in my eyes for what seemed like forever, then he said

"did I do anything wrong?"

"no"

"then why were you crying?"

"I felt sad all of a sudden"

"okay I understand"

Then I felt him hugging me so tight again.

he didn't say anything for a while, he just kept trying to make me calm down.

.

After a while

"wanna go home?" he said in a soft voice.

"yes please, but you know what you can stay here I'll get an upper and go home alone"

"no no I won't leave you alone, we are going home together, come on"

I felt happy cause finally he was showing his soft side to me.

.

.

.

..................................

What do you think will happen next?