chapter 6

Jungkook's POV:
Our parents called us down to have breakfast before going to school.

While we were eating I noticed that taehyung was ignoring me, and our parents were smiling to each other, I asked them what it is but they kept smiling, that is until my dad gave me a key, I was confused.
"what is this?"
"the key of your new car"
"my car?? Are you for real dad thank you"

Dad interrupted me when he said "no your as in 'yours and taehyung's ' new car"

We were equally shocked
"me and taehyung's mom paid for it together, now you and taehyung can ride it to school"
"thanks dad and Mrs kim"
"call mom baby, I am your mom now"
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Taehyung's POV:

I hear my mom telling jungkook to call her mom, huh I pet he won’t do that he is such a cold hearted man.

My thoughts got cut when I hear jungkook speaking again "thanks mom"

Not gonna lie I was shocked, he smiled at her and it was a genuine smile, why he can't be that nice to me, ugh.

Then I noticed him turning towards me, I feel confused, but didn't spare him a glance, then I hear him talking to me.
"ready for school?"

I nodded and got up to wear my shoes and take my bag and he did the same.
We got to our car, it was so beautiful, but I didn't say anything, I know that I would be only bothering him, so I got inside the car and sit silently, he opened the door and got in the car as well, I can feel his gaze on me for a moment, then he started the car up and drove us to school.

"drop me a little far from school"
"why?"
"I don't that you really care to know why, but I'll tell you anyways"
"okay tell me"
"nobody knows that we are step brothers now and you are always bullying me and hurting me, so everyone will talk bad about you"
"I don't care"
"but I do, so please drop off a little far from the entrance of the school" I said not bothering to look at him for once.
He stopped the car and unlocked the doors, I took the hint that I can leave, I left him there and starting walking to school.

I was Able to notice that he stayed in the same place for some time looking at my back I can feel his gaze on me.

We finished all of our classes, and it was time for us to leave, but before we leave a student was inviting to a party he is having in his house because his parents were out of town for some time, I see jimin getting so excited about it, and I knew that he was going to force me on going there with him.

We left school, I was walking alone lost in my thoughts when I see a car stopping beside me, it was jungkook driving our car, he called my name and said to me that I should go with him in order to not make our parents feel sad, and so I agreed.

"you know you don't have to ignore me" he said after a while
"I thought that was what you wanted in the first place jungkook, you know what I really can't understand you"
"forget it, you can keep ignoring me I don't care"
"that's what I thought" I said and I felt his eyes filling up with sadness but I don't know why, he said that I have to pretend that I don't even know him.

In the evening I go to my parents bedroom and knocked gently on the door
I hear them saying "come in"
I opened the door and started to talk
"mom, dad, our friend in school is having a gathering for us in his house and I really want to go, can I please?"
"yeah you can go baby" when I heard my mom saying I felt happy.
I go to my room to call jimin and tell him that I was going to the party, happy because I didn't know what was coming up.
……………………………………………….
Hope you like it please vote and support me
What do you think is going to happen when he goes to the party? Let me know in the comments
Love you all<3