chapter 5

Jungkook's POV:
We were still sitting in my room, I was lost in my thoughts, I can feel his eyes on me, but didn't say anything because I was still lost in my thoughts
But his voice brought me back to reality "jungkook, please tell me why, why did you end our friendship, i promise you that if you tell me the reason I will never talk to you again"
"I suggest that you never talk to me again for your own good, and I won't tell you anything"
"okay, sorry it seems that I am giving you headache, I promise you won't even notice that I exist, sorry for everything, bye"
He got up and wanted to leave but I talked again "wait I need to finish treating your wound"
"jungkook you don't understand; it is not the wound in my head that is hurting"
" what do you mean"
"never mind I am gonna leave, and as I said you'll never notice that I exist, you can think of me as a dead person whom you'll never see I promise, take care of yourself, bye jungkook"
And with that he left, I don't understand if that is what I wanted in the first place why does it make me feel sad, and there it is again, taehyung always makes me feel confused.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Taehyung's POV:
I left jungkook's room and got back to our house and went up to my room.
How can he be so stupid, it was obvious what I felt for him, that night when ended our friendship, I felt so broken, and I felt like I lost my everything only then I knew that I had feelings for him, but I couldn't do anything about it.
Even when he was pulling his pranks on me I wasn't mad at him, how can I be mad on someone I LOVE.
At night we finished our work and now we are officially going to live with them, I can sense jungkook glancing at me every now and then, but I am ignoring him, I promised him that he won't notice my existence.
We were having dinner silently when jungkook's dad dropped the bomb when he said "taehyung dear, your room I not ready yet it will take us a couple of weeks to finish the work because we never used it before, so until then you can stay in jungkook's room"
"what??" me and jungkook said at the same time.
"you heard me"
"no no Mr jeon I don't want to disturb jungkook, I can sleep here on the couch it is okay"
"no I won't let you sleep here, this is final, you are staying with jungkook"
"okay Mr jeon, thank you"
All along the discussion jungkook didn't say anything, so I thought of ways to solve this problem, and I found the perfect way"
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Jungkook's POV:
I was lost in my thoughts, trying to progress what is happening and I notice taehyung spacing out lost in his thoughts until he smiles, it seems that he found a way to solve this problem.
After dinner our parents wished us good night and said that we should go to my room and sleep because we look tired, we just nodded our heads.
On our way to my room taehyung didn't say anything not only this, he even walked behind me and ignored me.
When we entered the room, he locked the door and I was confused at his actions, he moved closer to the balcony, not sparing me a glance.
He opened the door as I watched silently, then he seems like e forgot something, he went back to my desk, he took a sticky note and a pen and started writing something.
I was so confused, then he turned around and walked back to my balcony door, he stuck the note on the door and then went out on the balcony.
And the next thing I know he was jumping to his balcony, he opened the door and went inside his room, he closed the curtains and then turned off the lights.
I was still watching shocked, then I go closer to the sticky not on my door and read it
' jungkook, I found a way in order to not disturb you by my existence, every night I'll go to my room, and I'll come back in the morning, bye'
I don't know should I feel happy or sad.
I sighed and went to sleep.
The next morning, I woke up to a knock on my door
I got up to open the door knowing who is it
I opened the door, and there he stood
But he didn't look at me even for once
I went back allowing him to enter the room
He entered and went to open his bag and take out his clothes
Not sparing me a glance
He went out and closed the door only then I knew I was staring at him
What the fuck is wrong with me
………………………………………..
Please support me
+ I changed the cover of my story
Love you all <3