TWO

London James
June 3rd 2018 (12 PM)
Chicago, Illinois

My bus was acting up, so I just told Grannie I would drive to Chicago

She did get a refund and we had one final hug and emotional session before I left.

I finally arrived to Chicago at exactly 12 PM and I got instructions from mama to see how can I get to my brother house.

I had to go all the way on 64th and king drive but that was cool.

I get to my brother house and knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"London"

"London?"

He slowly opened the door and gave me the biggest smile and hug.

"Lo wassup gang! I missed you lil girl"

"I missed you too Booka"

"Where your shit at?"

"Huh?"

"Your clothes and stuff?"

"Oh, I didn't..."

"You ain't think I was gone let you sleep on the streets did you? I'm finna help you out, just go Inna house"

I enter Booka's house and even though we in the hood, Booka shit was nice.

He finished getting all my stuff and placed it in a bedroom downstairs.

I followed him.

"Grannie told me you was coming, so I decided to give you my guest bedroom. I hope you like it"

Booka really did his shit because this is exactly how I would design my room.

After putting my clothes away and decorating at little, Booka and I met in his living room.

"U happy to be back with me gang?"

I haven't been in Chicago since Booka was in high school and in my opinion... it was terrible staying here.

We lived with mom until she was arrested leaving Booka and I on her own.

He figured it out but grannie didn't want me in this environment so she came and got me.

"Yeah I guess, I don't understand why Grannie sent me back though"

Booka looked at me then at the sky like he was nervous to tell me something.

"What?"