E x t r a - s c e n e

K a t a S t o n e
B o n u s

I've been waiting for this day since forever- well not forever but since I knew I wanted to marry him. Marry the love of my life, I always thought I loved Mike, but it was just not it, he wasn't it.
He was just the one who betrayed me and used me.

But right now, right here, I'm standing in my dress. My wedding dress, and in juts an hour I'm going to marry the man of my life.
The stylists help me put on the finishing touches, getting the last parts perfect.
Putting on my heels and walking to the door, that's when the nerves kick in. Realizing how nervous I actually am.
I walk further down the stairs where Trevor is waiting for me to walk me to the aisle.
The doors opens and the music starts to play. Even if it's just for a few close people, this is the most important day of my life. I day I will never forget.
Important people have come here, friends of Alexandro, leaders of the mafia. Some with wealthy money. All are here. Here to see our marriage.

The house was decorated by different people, flowers everywhere. Glass chandeliers, a buffet so big it takes the whole wall in occupation. Black and red touches.
I can't help but smile, a big genuine smile. Tears are stinging in the corner of my eyes. Alexandro is smiling brightly when I enter. I walk past everyone and up to him.
I greet the priest and everyone goes quiet.
I take a deep breath close my eyes and look back at Alexo. "You're breathing." He whispers, and I'm sure I'm blushing. But there's no reason to hide it.
I lay my hand on his as he holds it out. We turn to the priest and wait for his words. It might not be traditional how we do it in Italy, but it's how we do it. It's a tradition in our Italian mafias to do it like this.
"We have come together to celebrate the love of these two leaders. As they will be bound by marriage, so will be the mafias. A merger, a fusion, of both families. They will become one, they will become great leaders. She already had the strongest and biggest mafia, but together they will be unstoppable."

He looked over at the guests.
"Anyone whose against this marriage, stand up now or be silent for your remaining life."
He looked at us and nodded.
"Do you Alexandro Mancini, swear to stay by her side no matter what or no matter the consequences. In sickness and in health."

"Yes"

"Do you, Alexandro Mancini, take Katarina Stone as your loving wife?" Alexo looked at me and smiled "yes." Three letters, one word. Yes.

And then it was my turn..

"Do you, Katarina Stone, swear to stay by his side no matter what, or no matter the consequences. In sicknesses and in health."

"Yes" I repeated the same words

"You you, Katarina Stone, take Alexandro Mancini as your loving husband?"
I waited a few seconds, taking in all the words. I've been engaged before, but never made it till the altar until today. I looked at Alexo who was patiently waiting. I looked at the guests and then at Trevor who was proudly smiling. I looked back at the priest and nodded. Repeating the same three letters, the same word. "Yes"

He nodded "You may kiss the bride." And not even a second later, Alexo's lips were on mine. People cheering behind us. Clapping. Whistling even.

We walked out and guided everyone to the real party, where everyone could get drunk, eat as much as they'd like. Go wild.

A l a x a n d r o M a n c i n i

Kate was talking to some people, Trevor not even leaving her side. Even though it's a party, he'll always protect her no matter what. Even when he can enjoy, have some rest and relax, he closes to stay by her side.
I was talking to some people as well but my eyes always find their way to her. I can't believe yet that she's finally my wife. And our story had yet to begin.
We've had a bumpy ride, but we made it. Together.
And no way I'm ever letting her go again.
Our story ended when she left, but now? A new story begins. Our story. Together.
We were just kids back then, but now everything's changed. Everything's better.

The end.