25

K a t e   S t o n e

I called in Trevor for a favor- a huge favor. I'm counting he will do this for me even if it means breaking someone's trust.

"You know what to do Trevor, I'm counting on it"

"She's gonna hate me Kate"

I sighed and wiped away a single tear

"I know, she's gonna hate me to but if that means she's safe then I'll do it, I'll do everything"

"If you'd do everything than you'd kill that son of a bitch!" He yelled- of course I yell back and probably even louder, I'm still his bos after all

"I. Don't. Care. Don't take that tone on me"

"Or what? You gonna kill me like you killed all those other man who you thought were raising their voice?"

He's just provoking you, stay calm Kate stay cal-

"Damn it Kate, what is it gonna take you to finally protect her against him?!"

Something snapped in me, I took my knife and threw it in his direction, he's lucky to still be alive. Even if he's my best friend and second in command, no one should doubt me- not even he.

"You're lucky I just threw it at your arm, trust me if I wanted you dead i would've aimed for the head!"

I leaned back in my chair and grabbed my glass of bourbon

"What's going on with you trev? You never yell at me and you never ever doubted me." I said sighing

"It's just, I care for her Kate, I never cared for someone other than you." He said sitting down on the couch, I stood up and sat down next to him.

"I know, but this is the only way I can protect her. You saw what happened last time we saw Matt, even tho he's missing his shitty hand he still has power and he's getting stronger"

"I know, but why me?" He asked looking directly in my eyes

"She trusts you, you're the only one who can convince her and if you can't than it's the hard way" I said avoiding his gaze

"You shouldn't be drinking with that thing inside you" he said pointing towards by stomach

"You think I care, I don't want this, Mike does"

"You gonna do what I think you're going to do?"

"Yeah?" I said furrowing his brows

Whatever he means I'm probably gonna do that, he knows me to well

"Don't Kate"

I got up and walked towards the door, I looked at him and walked out.

T r e v o r   S t a n

I went to see Jenny, trying to do what Kate asked me or rather ordered me to do. She was training with someone of the team.

"Jen, can we talk"

"Sure" she said walking towards me

"You have to listen to your sister"

"About?" She said confused

"Italy"

"No" she snapped

"Jen, it's for your own safety, you're not safe here"

"No Trevor! I'm not going!" she said turning around

"I'm sorry" I took out a syringe and shot it in her neck, she slowly fell in my arms, I picked her up and brought her to the car. The car drove towards the airport where she would go with a whole team of guards, ready to protect her.