Almost here...

- Friday; Day before trip - Pink and Black bikini? Check. Sailor Bikini? Check. Blue bikini? Check. I finish going through all of my clothes one more time. Im so happy! I get a chance to get away from here and stop thinking about Roc... My Heart breaker free weekend! * Got whatcha need g-g-got whatcha need * I pick up my phone. "Hello?" I say into the phone. "Hey baby.." "Ugh Stop it josh!" It was my friend Josh the one hooking us up with the shore side houses. He came here once and fell in love I guess. "Ayee No need to get feisty!" "Whats going on with the houses dude?" "Ha I got you 4 beautiful beach houses with pools and hot tubs." I smiled. Josh is annoying sometimes but im happy I can count on someone. "Ightt so I guess i'll see you in the Bahamas?" "Yeahh, byee." ~Brittney @ Prods house ~ Brittney P.O.V. "What the freak Britt! Why would you tell her that?" Prod yelled. "I want her to be happy!!" I yelled back. "Okay so you think seeing Roc and August kissing on each other is gonna make her feel better?" He gave me a rude look. I rolled my eyes. " Look babe I dont wanna to be fighting on the night before we leave but you should not have done that."Prod said while in closing me in a hug. "I know but i have like this plan to get them back together.." Prod Sighed. "You know he cant go back out with her.." " But I think this plan might work! This is what is going to happen..." - 2am Saturday Morning. (Day of trip* Kayla P.OV. * I like it like that Yeah!* I batted my eyes open slowly when I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the time. Who the freak is calling me at 2 am?!?!?. "Hello" I answered my phone in my sleepy voice. "Mrs. Tyler we um found the person who murdered your father and we would like you to come the station to sign some paper." A deep voice said into the phone. I almost dropped the phone as the words lingered in the air. "Um Mrs. Tyler?" "Oh um yes may i ask who it was?" I ask him. "You can see her when you come. " "Okay." I hung up the phone and put on my pink Adidas track suite, pink shoes and pulled all my stuff out to my car. I'll just go straight to the air port from the station. - Police Station - I signed the last page and looked at the officer. "I'd like to see who killed my father..." He didnt say a word he just motioned for me to come behind him. I followed him into a large room. There was table 3 threes and one of them was occupied. I almost fainted when I saw who was sitting there in handcuffs. Lura Dalls. I knew that trick hated me but she killed my freaking father. "YOU ***** *** *******!! YOU KILLED MY DAD!!! I HATE YOUR STINKING NO GOOD GUTS!!!" I screamed at Lura as tears streamed down my and she just sat there... Smiling that evil smile.

It's short...