Well...

Day Roc comes back for birthday * Ahh! I'm so excited to see him! I cant wait for our lips to meet and for me to be able to feel save in his strong arms again. I smile at the thought of this. "You ready to see him?" Mrs. August asks with a smirk. "Yes ma'am" I say trying to contain another smile. "He should be here any minute, why dont you go make sure everything is set up right in his room." She offers. "Okay." I trot off to the stair. I open the door to his room and everything looks on point. I think i'll just wait here . I cant wait to see how happy hes gonna be to see all of this. Tears begin to surface as I think about seeing him again. Warm opening arm, smooth hair, big lips and that shining smile. I hear the front door open and shut so I quickly wipe away my tear and go stand in the middle of the room. What should I say when he walks in? Welcome home? Nawh. I'm so happy to se- My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of the door jiggling. Oh Gosh! Hes finally here. I fix my hair and shirt, put a big smile on my face and wait for him to open the door. The door slowly creeps open and as I see the tip of his shoe coming in I start to say, "Welcome Home!" But before I can get it all out im stop by the huge knot that just formed in my throat. Yeah he comes in but so does August, His managers Daughter, Holding hands. I just stand there in shock, Knot in my throat, tear starting to fall down my face. "Hey." He says. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. "Listen, I bought a place for you to stay I'll be paying for everything since this is all happening so fast. Im with August now and we're done." He says it as if he has No feelings what so ever. Its hard for me to talk but I manage to get out, "You cheated on me?" before passing out. - My new apartment - I opening my eyes slowly taking in my surrounds. Its an unfamiliar place but I know from what happened earlier where I am. I have a raging headache and my eyes burn from crying earlier. Why? Why did he do this to me? Tears surface again but I wipe the ones off my face and push back the others. I move as if im crippled but at least im moving. I decide to go check out the kitchen, Get water to hydrate myself. I swing open the door only to find August and Roc kissing at the table. This time i cant help it. Tears flow down my face once again and I ask in a low voice, "You cheated on me?" Roc just sits there looking at me as if he never loved me! So I decide its how I should act from now on instead of crying and begin sad over this treat him the same way hes treating me. I pull back the strands of hair hanging in the front of my face, Stand up straight and say once again but in a louder and more stronger voice," You cheated on me!?" I can tell hes shocked by the his change of expressions. "It wasnt spouse to happen, Okay! We were just talking and she kissed me! Then we fell and love and I couldnt help it!" He stands there waiting for an approval on his explanation. "You cheated on me!" I scream. Roc rolls his eyes in frustration. "Is that all you can say? I cheated on you which was not technically true, I had already told myself i was breaking up with you when i knew i loved August." He bends down to kiss her. "The day we talked on the phone, You were dating her?" I ask hoping to find the truth. "Yeah. What does that prove?" He shrugs. "That you cheated on me. You could have broken up with me right then and there! And then we video chatted! Your a two timing b*cth! I cant believe I thought i could trust you." I think about all the things I told him, all the moments we've shared, All down the f*cking drain. "Ugh, I'm getting tired of seeing this girl rocky-pooh she cries wayyy to much da*m! Can we go now? Pleaseeee" Thats the first time I've heard her voice. I wanted to shove a knife in my ears but I just smile. "I hope she kicks you just like Lura. Now get out." I escort them to the front door. Just as August makes her way I say, " Oh August sweetie, Your voice is death breaching, I recommend you have your new "Boo" pay for a surgery." Her mouth drops and I slam the door ever so politely in their faces. I lean against the door and hear her shrieking of madness. I smile and begin to laugh but soon the laughter turns into sobs and I find myself laying on the floor of my new apartment crying.

-Soooo? Comment, please.