Chapter 4

Rain's POV

       I was on my way home from Phayu's as I soon heard my phone go off. I took a quick look as I saw that it was from P'Pai. I was confused and shocked when I pulled over on the road as I had answered.
        "I don't remember giving you my number." I said as he had just sighed.
       "Not the time Rain." I pulled my phone away looking confused as I had put it back up to my ear.
        "I need you to go get Sky." I was even more confused as I asked, "Sky? Why? What's wrong with him?"
       "He came again to me today, but I'm just not ready to face him yet. I told him that I needed space. When I walked away and got in my car I saw him kneeling in the rain and I'm pretty sure he's still there. I know I shouldn't be asking you this after what happened, but I think that you're the only one that can get him to go home." He then hung up as I then received a text of his work location. I quickly put it into the GPS as I drove off.

        I pulled up to the side of the building. As P'Pai had said, Sky was still kneeling in rain and literally soaked. My heart sank as I have never seen Sky like this as I had turned around in the seat, grabbing the umbrella from the back seat as I had gotten out of the car opening up the umbrella.
         I had carefully walked over to Sky holding up the umbrella over him to cover him from the rain.
       "Come Sky, I'll take you home," I said. In an instant Sky had looked up at me with blood red eyes from crying so much as he had jotted up from his spot throwing his arms around me.
       "He's gone, Rain." He was muffled.
        "I'm so lost, Rain. I..I can't.." he couldn't even finish as he sobbed heavily on my shoulder as he tightened his arms around me. I went to lift my arm to hug him back, but I stopped.
        I stood there as I had let him cry it out before he had then slowly backed away from me sniffling as he wiped his face.
         "Come, I'll take you home." I said as I lifted my hand signaling him to follow as we soon began to walk over to the car.
         I opened the door for him to get in and closed the door afterwards before walking over to the driver side, closing the umbrella as I had jumped in the driver seat putting the umbrella back in the backseat. I had looked over at Sky as he had his head up against the window, I had buckled up my seatbelt as I drove off to Sky's dorm.

Sky's POV

      "Sky?" I heard as I was broken from my thoughts as I had turned towards Rain.
        "We're here. You should go in and shower and rest so you don't get sick." He said as I nodded. I unbuckled my seatbelt as I was about to get out of the car before I stopped and looked at Rain.
         "You okay?" He asked with a worried expression on his face. He lifted his hand to my forehead as he had quickly turned with a shocked face putting another hand on my face.
         "You're burning up Sky, you need to get cleaned up." I felt hot as I had grabbed his hand before looking at him in his eyes.
         "Can you stay the night with me?" I asked him. He looked a bit confused as he pulled away looking away from me.
         "I don't think that's a good idea." I grabbed his hand again as he turned towards me.
        "Please, I don't want to be alone." I said with pleading eyes. I just literally had my heart torn out of my chest and the least thing I wanted was to be alone.
         He sighed before nodding as he had turned off the car, unbuckling his seatbelt before exiting the car. I too followed suit as I had opened the door getting out as Rain had already walked off to the door. He opened and turned towards me, "Aren't you coming?" He asked.  I didn't say anything as I just nodded my head before both of us walked up to my room.

         We finally got to my room as he had sat on the couch as he had told me to go shower.
       "You promise that you're not gonna leave when I get out, are you?" I asked. He sighed getting off the couch pushing me towards the bathroom.
         "I'm not going anywhere, now go shower before you get worse. You're already burning up as it is." He said. I nodded as I finally gave in going into the bathroom to shower.