7.

Third person's pov

After the five best friends had spread the ashes of their childhood coach they returned to the lakehouse.

Alex was sitting outside with Donna and Charlotte chatting with each other and spending time together. Alex noticed her dad with a kfc bucket on his head and sniffed a laugh. Then she noticed an old red car parking nearby. Then a tall, blonde, beautiful girl exited the car. Her dad and his friends notice as well. As she exited the car she stood and looked at the guys.

"Hey dad." She said. "Me?" They all said at the same time and pointed at themselves except from-

Robbie?!

Rob stepped forward and went to greet his daughter. Alex who was watching, widen her eyes and her jaw fell to the floor. "Hey guys? I will be right back." She said as she made her ways towards her dad who was still looking at the scene in front of him. "Dad please tell me that this is not happening." She said as she too looked at the scene before her.

"95 percent of that's got to be from the Mother and I am low-balling." Her dad said. "How is that possible? It's im-possible." Alex said.

"Oh no, the Elvis hairs are going up her nose. She doesn't know what to do." Higgins joked as he and the others saw Robbie hugging his daughter. Is she 6'0 or something?

"Is this your car?" Robbie asked his daughter. "My old man lent me this turd because he doesn't care if I break down in the middle of nowhere and get eaten by a bear or something." Jasmine answered her dad's question. "Your old man?" Robbie questioned her. "Yeah, my boyfriend. 47 years old. You know I wish. I liked guys my own age. But I'm just chasing the Dad that ran out on me." She said as she opened the front of the car to see the what was the problem. Air began to come her way making her shirt lift.

Jasmine, who didn't know what to do bend over and began to try and fix her car.

Her movements were of course noticed by the four men who were sitting opposite of the scene watching. Intensely watching. Alex had gone a few minutes ago back to the house to get changed into a new outfit.

"I hope that car never gets fixed." Kurt said as he kept watching the girl. "I don't think it will. I took the spark plugs out." Higgins said with a smile. "We're all looking at the same time let's at least...take shifts." Lenny suggested. His friends agreed immediately. "Lamonsoff, you and me look at the tree. McKenzie, we're going to look at her butt for a little bit okay?" Higgins instructed.

They began watching. Both of them. "and shift."
"Shift."
"Shift."
"Shift."
"and shift."
"What are we doing?" Higgins asked. "Wait, are we all looking at the tree right now?" Lenny asked. "Yeah, let's go back to the ass." Higgins said.

Alex came out of the house with fresh, clean clothes. She began walking towards her father's director when she noticed them sitting in a line watching the girl trying to fix her car. She glared at them even though they didn't noticed her. Yet.

"Hey." Alex said, as she made her way towards the girl and making her presence clear. The blonde girl looked at her and smiled. "Thought you wanted some help." Alex said. "I definitely do. You know about this stuff?" She asked the young girl. "Yeah. Not much but the basics." She answered. "Can i?" Jasmine nodded and moved out of the way. Alex bend a little over to see better. "Oh it's nothing big. Hey where are the spark plugs?" Alex asked. Jasmine shrugged her shoulders not knowing what the girl meant.

Higgins widen his eyes and looked around nervously. Alex caught that movement and sent a glare towards his direction. She turned to the girl and began talking to her. "Okay i need you to wait here alright i gotta go get some stuff from the house and i will be back to fix your car."

"Hey man what is your daughter doing"? Kurt asked Eric as he watched the girl disappear into house. "I don't know man, but if she snitch on us. I'm telling you we are dead meat." Kurt and Lenny widen their eyes and looked at each other. Alex made her way towards the car holding a toolbox. "Why does your daughter have a toolbox?" Kurt asked as he pointed at the girl. "I don't know man okay leave me alone." Eric answered.

"Okay so it will take me a little while but no worries your car will be pretty good." She said to Jasmine with a smile. Jasmine smiled gratefully and watched her working on her car. Again air began to appear making Alex's shirt lift. A little.

"Hoochie Mama." Greg said as he watched Alex. "What does that mean?" Andre who was next to him in the car asked him curiously. "I don't know
but it feels right." Greg said.

After a while of working on the car Alex finsihed and looked at the car smiling proudly. "Anddddd...done!" She said and turned to Jasmine. Jasmine was smiling and went to hug the girl. Alex was a little confused by the gesture but hugged back immediately. "Thank you so much!" Jasmine smiled. "it's nothing really. If you will excuse me i have something to handle." She smiled and turned around towards the four men. Her smile fell and a glare formed into her face.

"Uh oh. Eh Eric?" Higgins said nervously. "Why does your daughter looks like she's gonna rip our heads and throw them at the lake?"

"Because she will! Act normal." He said and they all began talking with each other. Alex came to a stop in front of them and crossed her arms. She cleared her throat and the four of them towards her. "So. Enjoying the view?" She sarcastically asked. They began telling her excuses at the same time. "So dad." She turned her full attention towards her dad. Eric gulped nervously. "He's going down first." Higgins whispered to Lenny who nodded. "i asked something. Enjoying the view?" She looked at her dad impatiently. "Uh uh they made me do it!" He yelled and pointed at the three men next to him. The three other men gasped loudly. Eric saw the look at his daughter's face and looked down scared.

"You're four disgusting pigs you know that? Especially you." She said and pointed at Higgins. He pointed a finger at himself. "Yeah you. No wonder you're still single. And the spark plugs? Come on man how desperate you are? Good job Lenny, Kurt AND dad. Really. Oof." She signed and uncrossed her arms. "I don't know how to tell your wives. It will probably like this. 'Hey Roxanne, mom, Deanne guess what i found today it's actually very interesting. They-' "

"Okay fine!" Eric said as he looked at his daughter. Knowing her she wanted something in return. "what do you want?" He grumbled under his breath. "Oh now? Nothing. I have this big ass secret. I'm totally blackmailing you. All of you." She said with a chuckle. "Watch your backs fellas. Especially you dad. I'm watching you." And with that she headed towards the house.

Kurt scoffed and turned towards Eric. "Dude! Your daughter is blackmailing us. Blackmailing us."

"It's better than our heads being chopped off."