2.

Alex's pov

We got everything ready and got into our car, heading to the church for the funeral.

"Lamonsoff!" A voice was heard. We came to a stop and Lenny Feder along with Kurt McKenzie and Marcus Higgins approached our car.

"A convertible?" Lenny asked my dad. "So it goes." He answered back with a proud smirk on his face.

"You're bigger than me now." Lenny joked and laughed along with the others. "Are you a B-cup now?" He continued.

"Nice ears, you get the packet there on NLF?" My dad joked around. "Beautiful cabrio. Is that a handmade lawn furniture?"Kurt joined.

"I am the co-owner of a lawn furniture. I'm the boss now." Dad informed his childhood friends.

"Good for you. You brought your mother this time." Referring to our dog who was sitting next to me. "Hey dad enough with the chit chat we're at a funeral not afternoon tea party." I said and got out of the car along with Donna while the others started laughing. My dad looked at me and went to park the car. My mom went to speak with Deanne and the others.

"Well if it isn't the one and only Alexandra Lamonsoff." Lenny said with a smile and gave me a hug. "Well if it isn't mister Hollywood." I joked. We broke out of the hug and then my dad appeared next to me.

"Hey Lamonsoff when did your daughter got hot?" Higgins said rather loudly may i add. "Hey dad when did your friends became pervs?" I said back and everyone started laughing except of Higgins. I laughed along with the others when suddenly something caught my attention.

"Hey Lenny is that your Nanny?" I asked trying to contain my laugh. "See! I'm not the only one who thought she was a nanny!" Higgins said high fiving me. "She's not a nanny!" Lenny quickly said. "she's an exchange student from china as i said before. End of conversation."

"Yeah right." I chuckled and i started making my way towards the girl my sister was talking. "Hey guys." I said with a smile. "I'm Alex." I extended my hand to her. She smiled at me and shook my hand. "I'm Charlotte. Nice to meet you." I smiled back at her. She's so nice. I said my good-byes after we chatted for a while and started to make my way towards my dad and his friends who where talking to a guy. A weird guy may i add.

"You look like Elvis when he Lumpa was in UMPA." I said out of nowhere. My dad broke into a hard laughter along with his friends. I guess that's Robbie.

"Jokes at funerals are disrespectful, but if that's a part of your healing, I totally respect that." He said and patted my shoulder. "Oh yeah totally. Thanks." I said trying not to laugh in his face. My dad, Kurt and Higgins stayed a little behind while me and Lenny stayed with Rob.

Just then a woman made her way and stood next to Lenny.

"Roxanne, you remember Rob?" Lenny asked his wife. "Of course, the boy until his 19th went into puberty, right?" She said and looked at Rob. I started laughing loudly along with my dad.

"That was our secret!" Rob whispered. An older woman approached Rob and put a hand on his shoulder.

"And this should be your mother?" Roxanne said. "Can't disagree with that." I said.

"My wife." Rob corrected both of us. My eyes widened and i tried again not to laugh.

"I'm sorry." Roxanne quickly apologised.

"I'm Gloria. You design your line is so beautiful." She introduced herself and complimented Roxanne.

"Thank you. I love your scarves." Roxanne said trying to not sound rude.

"Thank you." Gloria smiled.

"They tie them down to me later." Rob said and turned to look at her.

"Man I'm too young for this shit. I'm out of here." I said and joined my dad.

We entered the church and found our seats. We were in the front while the others were behind

"I'm going to Lenny." Mom informed us and started to head towards the Freder family while dad tried to stop her.

After a few minutes of hearing Mom talking dad decided to stop it and began dragging her back to their seats.

"Coach Robert "Buzzer" Ferdinando, was a servant. A beautiful word to describe how he had for his fellow man. He really is. When he knew his time was almost over he told me that one specific man, who was talking about him. Therefore I ask Lenny Feder forward." The priest finished and called Lenny over. He stood up and went to stand in front of everyone.

"Sorry, I'm totally unprepared. I am extremely honored to Coach asked me this. I also feel bad because I had not seen him for a long time and he always wanted that I passed and I was too busy and I regret it." He said with a sad frown on his face. "

"I understand that the team from 1978 to only championship team he once was. And that is very impressive. Judging from the talent we had to offer. Believe it or not, Rob and Mark were then even smaller." He said making everyone laugh.

"Yeah but those guys had a skill that you never masterd. They knew how to pass the ball!" My dad called out and everything started laughing again.

"Looks like somebody has to learn how to pass the Kentucky Fried Chicken." Lenny joked. Dad took it seriously and looked down.

"Just kidding. I say goodbye to a great part of our lives. You have everyone in the room changed. Hopefully we live our lives just like you and we have no regrets as the final buzzer sounds." He said chuckling.

"Let us bow in silence."

After Lenny's speech Rob started to sing Ava Mary.

"This has to stop or I'm going to plug my ears out." I whispered to my dad. He was a laughing wreck. Mom tried to stop him from laughing but it was not working.

"Five dollars that he goes on one knee." I whispered to my dad.

Rob continued singing and then he got on his knee and mine and dad's laughter gotten worse.

"Here." My dad said laughing while he handed me the money. "i swear to god I'm going to pee myself." I said to him laughing my ass off.

"I have an idea." I whispered to my dad and quickly got out of my seat. I went to were Higgins was sitting and sat beside him.

"Wanna do something fun?" I whispered to him. "what you have in mind?" He whispered back.

"On the count of three we're going to make a buzzer noise alright?" I said. He started laughing under his breath. "Oh kid i love the way you think."

"One. Two. Three." We made the buzzer noise and everyone started laughing. I was dying from laughter. We fist bumped and continued laughing.

"Oh grow up will ya?!" Rob said storming to his seat afterwards.