I'm Captain Everypower Jr.

*y/n's pov*

I fly toward the stadium with freddy in my arms and we land in front of a shrunken version of the dome covering the city. I let freddy down and he runs toward victor and rosa, "mom! dad!" he shouts and hugs them tightly. they let go of him and I walk toward them. rosa says to freddy, "you picked a good one." and victor says, "more like a great one." freddy blushes. I blush too. we then all turn to see billy, walking to the other side of the dome with the staff in hand. freddy and I along with victor and rosa run to the dome, freddy says, "Billy, what are you doing? you're not supposed to be in there alone, you said you would fight the dragon with y/n." he shakes his head and says, "y/n needs to be here with you freddy, and yeah, I am." he continues, "I used to think I couldn't do anything right, that I didn't deserve my powers, but there's something I can do." freddy whispers, "no." billy says, "I can save all of you." freddy bangs his hand on the dome, "but it's all or none!" he shouts tearfully. "yeah," billy says, "all of my family gets to live and none of them gets hurt. Freddy, I've never had a family, you know that. Everybody I've ever cared about. they all left me. My mom, my dad, everyone. So when I found you guys, I had to hang on and I've been hanging on too tight." freddy cries, "no." he continues, "I should let you do your own thing. Now it's time for you to fly." freddy asks, "what about you?" billy puts his hand on the dome, connecting with freddy's, "I'm Captain Everypower Jr." freddy chuckles softly and sniffles. "don't you forget it." billy says and he walks off into the stadium. freddy turns to me and collapses into my arms, dropping his crutch, sobbing. "it's okay. it's okay." I repeat. we turn to see the dragon roaring and billy zapping electricity all over the dome. "come on, billy." freddy whispers into my shoulder. "he's got this. we got this. he's got this. he's got this." freddy repeats to reassure himself. I nod. "he does freddy. he's got this." but, I have a bad feeling about billy's plan.