I'm over 7,000 years old.

*y/n's pov*

the van drives fast across the road, and I look out the window to see.... mary falling from the sky! "victor...." I say. "what, what is it?" he asks. "MARY!" I shout and point my finger out at the clouds. he immediately speeds up. I turn to the window and freddy grabs my arm, "what are you doing y/n?" he asks. I smirk. "what I do best." and I jump out the window.  I fly to mary in the sky as she's quickly falling toward a building. I shoot up to her and catch her. she turns to me, "Y/N?" she questions. "yeah, it's me." I reply.  I then feel a shooting pain in my stomach and my eyes roll back and I drop mary. billy then flies up and grabs mary and zooms back to the ground. I'm falling at a fast pace but then, my eyes shoot open and they glow f/c and I land in a superhero landing. I turn to look at everyone and freddy runs to me, "are you okay? are you okay?" he asks repeatedly. I nod, putting my hand on my wound and gasp in pain. "freddy." I whisper. "get me to the car right now." he nods and puts one of my arms around his shoulder and we walk to the van as everyone else goes to the van as well.  victor activates the ignition and we drive away. as we head into the downtown of Philadelphia. there are large vines and eggs everywhere. I then feel more pain in my stomach and whimper. freddy looks at me, "y/n?" I groan, pulling up my shirt to reveal a large, gaping, golden wound with vines snaking up my upper body.  "you guys okay back there?" rosa asks. "no,'' freddy replies, "there's something wrong with y/n." darla and the other kids look at us, "is he okay?" eugene says.  freddy says, "clearly not." and turns back to me. I scream in pain. freddy goes to touch it and when he does, the vines on my stomach multiply. "AHHHH!" I yell.  "just stay with us y/n." freddy says, trying to calm me down. I look down at the wound, then back at him. "you have to cut it." I whisper. "cut what?" he whispers back. "the thingy, you have to cut open my stomach and take out the piece of apple I ate." his eyes widen, "YOU ATE A PIECE OF THE APPLE?" he yells. everyone looks at us. I then say, "it's okay, it's fine." and everyone turns back around. freddy says, "no, I'm not cutting you open, why would I do that?" I reply, "but you have to, or else I'm gonna die.''  he shakes his head. "no, I'm not cutting you open, and I'm not letting you die, I promise." I then reply, "fine, I'll do it myself." and materialize a knife.

*trigger warning: knife usage.*

I plunge the knife into my wound and freddy screams loudly, alerting everyone. victor and rosa turn to us. I carve out a line into my stomach and cross it into an x and rip it open, grabbing the piece of chewed-up apple covered in blood. I gasp and stare at it. I turn to freddy and say to him, "open the fucking window freddy." he nods and opens the window. I throw the piece of apple and it lands in front of the van and we drive over it, staining blood on the tires. rosa looks at me and says, "you have good weapon skills."

*trigger warning over now*

we stop at a bridge and get out of the van. I see billy fly down next to us and victor says, "holey moley." we all look out on the city and see people being chased by manticores, harpies,  minotaurs, and cyclops. we look up to see Ladon flying around. "you know, I'd never thought I'd say this about a dragon, but that is the least of our problems right now." billy says. he turns around, starting to walk away. "your world will not survive this." the wizard says. "yeah, no shit merlin!" he replies. "he's right." I say with a raspy voice, leaning on the edge of the van. freddy sees me and runs toward me, "y/n?" he says. "are you okay are you hurt?" I shake my head, "I'm okay, I'm fine." I turn to look at the tree of life in the distance. "in the god realm, this tree....it was a thing of beauty, of piece, it was not meant for the soil of this planet. and it's become monstrous by the hand that planted it."  billy points at me, "whose side is he on anyway? do you.."  I turn back to freddy, "I have to try to sway Hespera, only she can subdue her sister. I will give it my all, or die trying." freddy's eyes widen. "DIE? no, I'm pretty sure we can come up with an alternative to dying..." I put my hand on freddy's face. "my sweet freddy, I'm ready if need be, I've lived a long life." he says, "what are you talking about, "lived a long life?" we're the same age, you're young, we're young." I realize, I have to tell him. "I'm over 7,000 years old." I blurt out. freddy's eyes widen. "oh?" he replies. billy chuckles loudly and we turn to him, "you look great." he says to me. freddy looks at me and I look at him. I take a deep breath and lean in, and kiss him. "oh." rosa says. "suddenly seems inappropriate." victor says. we both pull away and freddy asks me, "is your stomach okay?" I shakily nod. he puts his arm around me and says, "we can't let him die, he called me sweet. we have to figure something out." billy turns to the wizard. "take my powers back." he says. "no, billy!" darla says. "No, no, no. it's okay darla, it's okay." he says to her. "take my powers back, you gave 'em to me, so you can take 'em back right?" the wizard says, "I am no longer the champion, you are." billy says, "you think I know how to fix this dude, but I really don't, okay? I, I didn't even know who those greek sisters were. I had to google them. but you know who they are, which means you know what to do. And you were right. you picked the wrong champion, man. I mean, that's why I always say, "all or none," right? Because without my family, I'm nothing. and honestly, I have no idea what I'm doin'." the wizard then says, "no. you don't have a shred of wisdom in that brain of yours. but your heart is wise. and it knows exactly what must be done." he starts circling billy. "I spent millennia searching for a worthy champion and no one was worthy of what I once shared with my brothers and sisters." he motions to mary, darla, pedro, eugene and freddy. "but when you shared your powers, you did not hesitate." he turns back to him. "for you, everyone can be worthy, if given a chance. Now, go fight for your family, go fight for the world. I chose right when I chose you." Billy smiles and turns back to all of us.  freddy asks, "billy? billy, what are we gonna do man?" billy replies, "what we always do freddy, save the god-darn world. Now, I'm gonna go get that staff and I need you to lure these things away from the stadium while y/n and I deal with the dragon, all right?" my eyebrows raise. "billy, I don't think I'll be able to-" I  stop and think about it. I did get the apple out of my stomach, so I can kill a dragon.....right? I snap out of my thoughts and billy is asking me, "y/n, are we doing this or not?" I nod.  billy nods back and freddy looks at me, "y/n?" he asks. "yeah?" I reply. he puts his forehead to mine, "don't die." he whispers. "I can't lose anyone else."  I say, "you won't lose me freddy, I can truly, definitely promise you that." he nods with a grim expression. I kiss him and he kisses back. we both pull away and as I walk away to billy, he whispers so only I can hear, "fly high Nova." I smile, even though he can't see it. billy nods to me as he walks away from rosa and he says, "SHAZAM!" and transforms back into his superhero form and we both fly up into the sky.