I like the boy talking to me.

*y/n's pov*

*play the song for the best experience.*

I walked into the cafeteria with my lunch tray in hand. I was going to the lunch-line when I saw Freddy standing there getting his food. I waved at him and he waved back with a smile on his face. I walked next to him and said "hi." "oh, hEy, hI.'' he replied with a voice crack. to be honest, that voice crack was kinda cute....wait, what? focus y/n. you just met him, you don't like him, YOU DON'T. I mean, this isn't a wattpad x reader book. you can't just fall in love with him as soon as you see him. "so," I asked. "you want to show me where you were sitting when it happened?" "oh sure, yeah-yeah absolutely! follow me!'' he motioned to a table near the trash cans. I got my food and then began to walk beside him. we then both sat down. "so basically, I was sitting right here and he was sitting right there." he pointed at my seat. "right here?'' I asked excitedly. freddy's phone then started to blow up with texts and notifications. "oh, sorry, I have a boring brother." I could relate to that. "yeah, I have an older sibling too. total control freak. always has to know where I am.'' "I feel that, clearly." freddy said as his phone kept vibrating. "always think they know better too." I said with a sarcastic look. "even though it's been factually proven otherwise." freddy said with the same sarcasm. "and it's not that I don't love them-" "it'd just be nice not to have someone-" "-constantly breathing down your neck!-" "from the moment you wake up-" "because I'm not a kid anymore!" "right? I'm a month younger, one month exactly. and do we have to do every single thing together?-'' "NO!" we both shouted in unison. I chuckled, and freddy smiled again at me. then a boy wearing a red jacket walked up behind him. he turned around and shouted in suprise, "oh billy, what a coinkydink. I was just telling my friend, y/n what a great guy you are." "we need to talk." he said without even looking one bit at me. "okay, okay." freddy said as he started getting up. as he was leaving, I tapped his shoulder. he turned to me and I whispered in his ear, "rooftop of the school, 3:00. I can meet one of your superhero friends." and as he walked away, I could see just a hint of blush on his cheeks........

*freddy's pov*

as I walked with billy to the back of the school, I couldn't help but ask myself....

do I like y/n? 

holy shit....

I like the boy that's talking to me.