Chapter Fifteen

Marielle

I had not known precisely how Cyprian and Warwick were intimate until I felt Cyprian's thumb move inside of me.

The realization came to me slowly, then all at once, making me realize that it was possible for a man to be... inside of you there.

Somehow, that forbidden knowledge only spurred on my desire, fueling a sort of desperate curiosity to ask to feel it for myself, to know what that was like as well.

Before I could decide if I was brave enough to find those words, though, the door was opening and closing.

Panic swelled in my system before my head lifted, and found Warwick standing there.

"Fuck," he hissed, falling back against the door, his molten eyes on me, then Cyprian, then me again. Like he could not decide where to look first, did not know what he most wanted to see.

I watched as he yanked frustratingly at his breeches before reaching inside and pulling out his thick, hardened cock, stroking it as he looked at the two of us.

"He can join us," Cyprian said, voice low. "Or he can watch. Or neither," he added, giving me an option none of us wanted.

I did not understand why, but the thought of Warwick in the same room as us, watching, or participating, was making my walls squeeze tight around Cyprian's hard length, making him let out a little grunt.

"He can... join us?" I asked. "How?"

"I can show you," Warwick said, still stroking his cock, watching me, looking for the answer he so desperately needed.

"Yes." The word was out of me before I could allow any uncertainty to take place.

It was all Warwick needed.

Because then he was moving across the room, coming up on the bed, and stroking my cheek.

"Has he fucked your mouth yet?" Warwick asked, his filthy words making my walls tighten once again.

"No," I said, confused.

"Open your mouth for me, Mari," Warwick demanded as his thumb moved over my cheek once again.

It was the softness in his rough voice that had my lips dropping open for him.

Then his cock was sliding inside.

"Fuck," he growled, a tremble moving through his strong body.

Warwick's hands moved out, gathering my hair as my tongue moved over the tip of his hard length.

"Take me deeper," Warwick instructed. Then, to Cyprian, "Move," he demanded.

Then he was sliding in and out of me once again and his thumb started to move as well.

"Fuck, I need to be inside of her," Warwick hissed, pulling himself out of my mouth, and lowering down onto the bed.

Cyprian slipped out of me, pushing me forward, guiding me to climb over Warwick, then lower down onto him, taking him inside with a moan.

"Do you want more?" Warwick asked, his hands massaging my ass. "You can feel us both at once," he clarified as I looked down at him.

"I can?" I asked, rocking against Warwick, needing more.

"Here," Cy said, moving his thumb.

"Show me," I invited, too overwhelmed by the moment to think straight, to wonder about how things would work.