Chapter Six

Warwick

Cy and I had worked side-by-side for a long while. We had shared the same room for a much shorter time.

There had never been moments of... impropriety before.

Though I do once recall waking in the middle of the night to the sounds of him stroking himself, feeling my own cock harden in response, and reaching for it to work myself in unison.

We never spoke of it.

It had never happened again.

And, well, the work that awaited us on a daily basis made things like our desires become less of a priority.

But walking in to find him stroking his cock had made me immediately hard.

I knew.

He had been with men before.

As had I.

That was the way of soldiers.

Not only to keep warm, to ease the long spells between finding women.

It was more than that. It always was. Even if we told ourselves otherwise.

There was something special about the intimacy between men. An understanding. A different sort of intensity. No more, nor less, than that I felt toward women. Just... different.

I could tell by one look in Warwick's green eyes as he watched me undress that he felt the same.

Average people without the urges would never be able to understand how it was not a preference necessarily one way or another. Not like Gwen and her notorious interest in only women.

Men like Cyprian and I, we liked both, depending on the situation and person.

In the past, with men, I had only craved intimacy with them physically if I had already had some of it emotionally from working side-by-side for so long.

That was how it seemed with Cy.

We had known each other for a while. We had spend many a day working together and many a night talking.

I was not surprised how hard my cock got at seeing his straining.

It did not even dampen my attraction knowing that he was hard first for the lady.

I had no jealousy.

Perhaps because I had the same attraction to her.

Besides, in the moment between when I finished undressing and when I walked across the room toward him, we lost the world outside of that space, outside of that private moment between the two of us.

Moving in front of him, my hand reached out to close around his cock, making a hissing sound escape Cy at the touch.

As my hand started to work up and down his length, his arm rose, his hand grabbing my shoulder hard, holding on as I worked him, as his eyes went more and more heated.

Then the hand was shifting, gliding over my shoulder, the side of my neck, before grabbing the back of my head, yanking me forward until his lips met mine, making sparks ignite from the contact.

Cyprian, for all of his control, for all of his steadfast, stalwart ways, and his formality lost all restraint then. His lips were hard, almost punishing on mine, accepting what was offered, then demanding more.

"Fuck," he hissed against my lips as my thumb slid across the head of his cock a few times before I started to stroke him again.

His teeth nipped my lower lip before his tongue moved inside to claim mine.