Chapter 10>Half way

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.
---                       ----

"Hope."
"Dad!"

Hayley and Klaus said as their first word that they say when they has been resurrected and Hope running to them. Kol and Kino, Lavina did the plan to make Hayley and Klaus coffin close to each other, and Elijah was beside with Klaus, Finn was at the side of Elijah and Davina was at the side of Hayley.

"DAVINA!" Kol runs up to hug Davina, both of them looked at the eyes and kissed.

Freya puts her two hands at the Nikolaus eye's.

"Brother. We have a kid here." Rebekah muttered as Kol and everyone hear it.

"What is happening?" Elijah ask, "Hope...Freya what is happening here?" Klaus voice is more likely to be confuse and suspicious as the others aswell.

Freya speak, "Brothers. They come from the different dimension or should we just say AD, and we are the original dimension. And at there dimension WE are their parents and they come here because Hayley have a doppelganger but that was just theory but we had it's name but only initial. -A-. And Hope suggested to bring you guys back and Haylus and Fate your daughter and son is the one who help us to find everything. Even Hayley true nature."

Rebekah handed them the book, "Here." Eclipse:The three borns.

Fate goes forward, "Everybody! I think we should seat down for a moment and as for you" she face them, Klaus and Elijah looked at her, she really look like Hayley. "We would give you blood to drink."

She goes to Finn, "...This is a weird request....but could I hug you? Because you are my uncle and we are close...you know.." Finn open his arms even he doesn't know why he did that, that his arms move on it's own. Fate hugged him and after just a second hug she smile and left.

"You are her favorite uncle in our dimension." Hope said and leave aswell.

"I think you have a favorite niece aswell, brother." Elijah smirk.

"What a chaos." Bonnie look at them, seating at the rock chair.

"What so moody?" Caroline goes over to her, Bonnie made a slight smile.
"Nothing." "What about you and Stefan?" Bonnie ask.
"Still..." she shakes her head saying no.

---

Outside of the mansion...

"What are you doing here?" It was Yvaine who asked, Elena looked at her, "It's feel...windy."

Yvaine sits down at the low stairs, Elena spoke, "Don't get angry...but why do we name you Kath?"
Yvaine chuckled, "Short for Katherine. Well you insist. You are in a Petrova's bloodline even you are "doppelganger" and they say I look like the reincarnation of Katerina. But clearly it just Kath no meaning, same spelling but no meaning."

"Do you met dad...I mean" Elena smiled at Yvaine said, Elena speak "Elijah. I saw him, but I don't know if he saw me because his eyes are on Hayley."
"Well that's true. Even in our dimension that happen." It was Hefeli.

"Do you both of you love to scare?" Elena jokingly said because both of them are talking when they are behind her or besides her.

Hefeli shoulder goes up and made a pouty face.

"Could we call you mom?..." She blurted out and she stuttered "...uhm...if it uncomfortable then it's ok."

"You do both really miss them?" Elena smiled at them

Yvaine and Hefeli sigh and nodded. "We look at you and same as them, we always think about our parents. All of us are friends even our parents have a past."

"You guys shouldn't be stuck in your parents past. It has nothing do with you, it was there destiny." Yvaine and Hefeli hugged Elena.

When Izam and Garbhan goes with them beside them was Elijah.

"They're finding you three." Izam spoke, "Gosh why do you three look so identical?" Garbhan laughed.

"Hey! You snipphead!" "Look like Katherine." Malachi made a sly face.

When Yvaine and Elena said at the same time, "I'm not Katherine!"

As the girls leave'd them behind.

"You do pisses them off." Izam teasingly said to his brother.

---

I HUG UNCLE FINN! UNCLE FINN! IS ALREADY HERE. SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!! They are back again. My uncle's, my father, my mother all of them are here. Fate keeps jumping on her feet as her thoughts keep getting her excited.

"Ahem." Haylus spoked behind her back.

"What do you needddd?" Fate looked at him annoyed.
"Stop daydreaming. And they are waiting." Haylus gets her by holding her into the neck-tie like she wasn't heavy.

"You're just excited because uncle Finn is here." Fate have a whole wide smile on her face, she elbowed her brother.

"So are we complete?" Hope looked around as both of hands holding her waist like a mother waiting for her kids.

Fate and Haylus nodded..."What is that pale-lish blunt reaction of yours?, Are we missing something?"

Fate looked at Haylus.

"There has another one." Fate smile akwardly

Hope look confuse aswell Hayley and Klaus. Earlier, those two is hard to believe them it was only Hope who spoke to them and ask Haylus to have their vision to prove it same as Elijah he only talked to his sister Freya and Rebekah, he is shocked as he saw Marcel wearing his suits.

Rebekah trys to stop them aswell Elijah almost killed Marcel with his own bare hands.

]Flashback']

"Marcel." Marcel looked at Elijah, "Is that...my suit?"

Marcel and Rebekah looked at each other wide open, trying to find excuse.

"Y..yes." He drops his smile when Elijah started to almost pin him on the wall and break his neck again.

"That's what I told you." Mera ignore what her sister Caera said, "Uncle Elijah is too sensitive and that was his precious suits." Beracil said, and Marcelitò adds "More like a treasure." Lera and Mera laughed even watching them running away to Elijah.

End of flashback.

At the end Elijah excused Marcel for almost "ruining" his suits.

"We don't know where she is." Fate sigh
"Why do she hate our dimselves?" Hayley ask, Fate speak about it that she felt neglected because Haylus was born when Hayley and Klaus blood fused together and she is the last born of them.

---

Jameson and Cassie goes back as all of them saw...horrified on their faces, a hand on there mouth.