Chapter 4> Finding descendants

🔳Finding nemo?...Finding the Descendants!🔲

As they should find each other as early as possible because if they didn't they would completely doomed. Especially if the sun and moon was seen together it the sign the augury would be real and bring the world into the danger and they would be stuck for Ever.

---

At the SALVATORE SCHOOL ACADEMY OF YOUNG AND GIFTED.☯️

"Do you think mom is here?" Sera keeps looking around but no. She doesn't see Caroline anywhere.

"Then let's ask where is ms. Caroline Forbes. Easy" Jameson suggesting like it was easy peasy but it wasn't.

When Loren bumped into someone.

"Sorry." It was Hope Mikaelson, and they are shocked as they saw each other but Hope doesn't know that it was the AD.
But when Fiona spoke "Andrea." Hope heard it and she is shocked as she looked at them twice. She is casually passing by and she was eyeing Lizzie and Josie that she forgot that there has someone infront of her.

Why did she know my name?....

Hope was on her thoughts when she remembered her AD siblings.

"Wait." The descendants of Salvatore's{Bennett and Forbes} looked at her, Hope touched Fiona arms, and she uses her spell as she saw a vision that they come from the another dimension.

"I'm right! I know you've come from the another..." Hope almost spill the something because mostly someone in the school had a special hearing ability.

They are unable to process when Stevan asked "Huh? How did you know?" And Hope laughed.

"Because I met, Haylus and Fate. So you must be the one that we saw in the vision." Jameson goes to her

"Where are they? We need to meet them." And Hope looked at them, and the school bell started to ring.

"Oh gosh. Gonna go! Just wait for me here. I would take you to themm!" She goes off running. The timing was bad as it was.

Wow. Everybody looked at her, shocked and they are smiling in a minute as they saw Hope another dimension.

After almost a hour waiting for Hope.

"Sorry Josie and Lizzie. I have a urgent thing to do." They saw Hope was been a good friend to them, Josie and Lizzie smiled at her and nodded.
"Promise, next week." She runs and passes them but they saw each other eye to eye and they also left the school.

So that was the signal. Good work, she is still smart even in this dimension.

Fiona have a smile on her face thinking about that.

---

The AD descendants of the Salvatore's are following Hope foot steps, when they goes in the temple of Selene.

They didn't question where they are as soon Hope tap the card the brick started to open and expand.

"Here. Let's go." She said she goes inside first as the others follwed.

Fate and Haylus walked in and the Fate almost dropped the vase on the floor when Haylus catches it but still looking directly at them.

"GUYS!" Fate quickly put the vase into the table and run to them, she uses her vampire speed and give them a hug.

Haylus walked beside Hope, "How did you find them?" He is curious if this was a destined that they will meet each other.

She is still smart and open as she was in our dimension. Well I guess Hope is still the same in every dimension.