Chapter 5>The Plan 1

🏛 📌 The Plantation, Mikaelson Mansion📌

"Does somebody have a white oak wood tree?" Everybody shakes their head, Haylus ask "Do you know where we can find it?"

Rebekah spoke, "Those white oak tree was burned and there has no way we can find it."

"Alright, everyone come at the meeting hall." Lavina spoke as some of them have a special hearing abilities. (A/n: Exept for Sera, Steven and Marcelitò)

    _meeting hall_

Fiona and Cassie presented them potion bottle and a daylight ring and earing, necklaces.

"What's that for?" Hope looked all of them, the other rings and necklace are Salvatore, Mikaelson, Forbes, Bennett and Petrova are known for.

Cassie stands up, "All of you guys see has a magic beneath it, it can be seen nor feel it. It was my idea and auntie Freya does the spell."

"What for?" Kol ask looking at those jewelry and potion bottle's he doesn't know what they would do.

Fiona looked at Cassie and she nods, signaled her to say it.

"We would be grouped. 1 would make the mikaelson back, and 2 would get Caroline, Bonnie, Elena and Damon. And Stefan. 1. Would stay in the new orleans for the mikaelson comebacks and 2. Going to the mystic falls to get the others aswell."

"But how? Isn't Elena and Damon are human know? And Bonnie stayed away from them. And Stefan...well he can be but what about Caroline?" Haylus was literally speaking through his thoughts.

"Auntie Caroline is the only one! Vampire whose standing, because aunt Rebekah and uncle Marcel are now humans, same as Elena and Damon. But for the sake of the world you need to become a vampire again." Fiona was looked angrily and desperate.

"What do you mean?" Rebekah looked bewildered as Marcel ask, same as Kol and Freya.

"Because...I had just a vision earlier,  not vision from other dimension or past. But on the future where we are now. We are there! This ROD would end if we didn't do anything same as our dimension. If Elena, Damon, Rebekah or Marcel even Freya and Kol would die all the version of you in every dimension would die also!" Fiona spoked harshly as she was traumatize of what she saw, they saw how she is keeping herself to not cry infront of them.

Marcelitò said, "Is there has any choice to the real dimension of themselves wouldn't turn into vampire? It's their desire to be humans, Fiona."

Fiona looked at Rebekah and Marcel and she visualized the real Elena, Bonnie and Damon aswell. She looked hurt and doesn't know what to do because it's complicated. The ROD worked so hard just to break the curse and to be human again but they are from AD the ROD doesn't care about them.

"Then find another choice." Fiona shakes her head.

Freya talked with her siblings, they all are far inch away to each other. To give some space.

Freya and her siblings goes inside the middle and call them.

"If it was for our brother's and Hayley. We would make ourselves a vampire again. It's not to late isn't it?" Rebekah smiled at them, she really does want to have kids with Marcel and live a life but when she saw her kids from AD she felt happier.

Maybe if I'm just a vampire, I can get impregnate but that was impossible but...it's not bad to comeback again..

Rebekah thought as she was looking at Marcel and to her AD kids.

Her kid's looking at her, worried.

"I hope we didn't force you. It just..." Marcel hugged Mera to stop her from thinking that she forced them.