Leilani

This weekend starts early for me, it starts today. Which means that I prepared my things for no reason last night.

This morning I woke up to a text message from Dr. Patterson telling me not to come in till after graduation. She used my Paid Time Off so I can relax and prepare for graduation.

This weekend is my weekend. Well, I share it with Amanda and Danica but that's besides the point. Unfortunately I have nothing fun planned, not like I ever do but it's well appreciated gesture.

As thoughtful as it seems it really was an inconvenience. I'd rather be at work right now or atleast school. I was just going to be bored lounging around, eating and the other boring things I do.

Since I have the day off I decided that I'd stay home and chill, not like there was much else to do. I'll just go get ready for graduation on Monday.

It's not like I have a ton of things to do. I just have to find shoes, a dress, do my hair and nails then I'm done. Since Tuesday is graduation and that's three days away there's no need to rush. Besides my hair appointment is Monday afternoon and my nails that morning. I planned on squeezing the mall into my schedule somewhere.

I'm a procrastinator. But then again everything gets done and ends up perfect. I think that's my drug. I like the mini panic and the adrenaline rush that comes with the pressure of procrastinating. Then the relief and reassurance from accomplishing the task, it's weird but it's me.

I got up took care of my hygiene and went down to the gym. I wanted to go running but I was terrified to go outside I didn't want another incident.

It was still early and everyone was still either sleeping or out handling business.

By the time I came up from the gym the house was empty. Either that or some of my siblings were still sleeping.

Mr. Jones always leaves early to check on work then comes back around one. Mrs. Jones is most likely home or she went to the supermarket. It's Friday so they'll be home early.

I went up to take a shower. When I was done I slipped on a tank top and some sweats and went to start breakfast.

It was now 12 if anyone was home they would have been down already. I made a sausage, bacon, cheese and potato omelet, then sat to enjoy it. When I was done I washed the dishes, cleaned the kitchen after myself.

After sitting around the house with nothing to do I decided to go out to the pool. I mean might as well soak up some sun.

I went upstairs and slipped into my teal and coral bandeau bikini top with fringes and teal bikini bottoms.

I made a pit stop to the pantry and grabbed a bag of Doritos, salsa dip, and an ice cold Six pac of Strawberry Acai Smirnoff Ice. Then I grabbed a towel from the linen closet and headed down to the pool.

When I got out to the pool laid out my towel on one of the beach chairs and laid down. I sent Chantelle a quick text telling her to come over then I put in my headphones.

Me: Hey Babes What's Your Agenda Looking Like For The Day 🤔
Telly: put me on your agenda .
Me: Pool Day 😏🍸
Telly: 😎 on my way . give me 20 .
Telly: bmob?
Me: You Can I Got A Four Paxk
Telly: 😝 omw !

I laid on my stomach as I slowly drifted to sleep. About 45 minutes into my relaxation I felt my headphones being pulled out my ears. I looked up to see Keyon and Dion.

I looked around the back yard to see a happy graduation banner across the Patio and their friends coming through the gate.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones didn't mind. Actually from the time I've got here they've always encouraged that we bring friends over and stuff like going out.