15. history repeats itself

long chapter !

long chapter !

MONDAY MORNING WAS HERE, and soul was absolutely dreading it

MONDAY MORNING WAS HERE, and soul was absolutely dreading it. (y/n) and soul hadn't reached out to each other during the weekend or after the argument if you can even call it that. he wanted to apologize to her but he was being a coward. he regretted everything he said and if he could take it all back then he would in a heartbeat.

it killed soul not being able to talk to her. it'd only been two days since they saw each other and he already missed her presence.

he missed his chances with the one person he genuinely likes.

he words repeated in his mind like a broken record. how could be so stupid into proving that riko was right?! he hated that. he hates himself for doing what he did.

now on the other hand..

(y/n) was beyond upset. she was hurt at the way soul had insulted her while saying he didn't like her. apart of her was actually glad that she hadn't said anything about her liking him, she thinks that would've made the whole scene even more embarrassing.

she really likes soul and she was beginning to think that he reciprocated those feelings back, all the things he did for her, the way he acted with her when they were alone. not even that but she believed blackstar. she thought she had a chance, but life seemed to prove her wrong.

the way soul sounded like he meant every word he said hurt. a lot. she began to overthink his words. could it be true? was she actually that annoying that soul doesn't it like her? it doesn't make sense, nothing is.

apart of her does feel bad, she felt like she had somehow crossed the line when she said "riko was right." but then the other half is saying he deserved that.

after she had left school alone, she desperately wanted to call riko but she held back. she did not want to hear him say "i told you so."

"